[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High school senior anon here. To sum it up: Class vacation at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (70KB, 559x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 559x558px
High school senior anon here. To sum it up:
Class vacation at a house resort. At the night we got unexpectedly drunk (I have an alcohol problem, I drank way too much I even had a blackout) and while not thinking what I'm doing I "molested" a female friend as a stupid "prank". This included slapping her ass once (she laughed about it back then) and when we were at her room with other classmates, they closed the door and locked us in, she tried to get out before they locked it so I grabbed her and didn't let go. In a few seconds I realized this isn't funny anymore and she's probably scared so I let her go and yelled to open the door. I instantly apologised and tried to comfort her (no touching) but she told me she was scared and thought I was gonna rape her and told me to get away. I did that and I still feel shitty about this.
This happened last weekend. In monday I asked her to talk this through but she refused and told me to get lost. She's been avoiding me very visibly since then and told all her friends about it (our shared friends either think it's not their business or don't care).
I'm kinda desperate now because we still have a year ahead of us (which includes class christmas, graduation, probably lots of group projects) and this frustrates the hell outta me, we used to be good friends and I managed to fuck it up with such a retarded thing. Is she overdramatizing it like I think she does? I mean, nothing actually happened, that's what my best friend told me but no one else thinks this!
I really don't want people in school, who only heard their side of the story, to think I'm some kind of rapist shitbag, and not her either. I can't stop thinking and frustrating myself over this like crazy, I feel awful when I can't distract my thoughts, what the hell am I supposed to do?
She's kind of an antisocial moody kind of person which obviously makes this worse.
>>
oh my what do we have here.

not much you can do oh my god you dumbass
>>
>>17646356
Yup, i'm one hellofa tard, i know. shit
Any other options besides fucking myself with a 10" dildo?
>>
>>17646376
Options for what? I don't think you have a chance with this girl anymore, oh and get the drinking under control.
>>
>>17646404
Gonna second this. Yeah no, you and her are pretty much done. My best piece of advice is to make sure this never happens again.

Trust me Anon, you lucked out here. Getting stern looks and getting a bad rep is nothing compared to what she could have done to you man. Keep this site shit on the DL and watch your drinking.
>>
>>17646404
I never had a chance with her, she has a bf and is really not my type, I didn't want a relationship with her lol.
I'm asking if y'all got any advice that could help me sort out this mess and maybe make her accept my apology.
>>
>>17646703
I guess you're right m8. A false rape accusal could've ruined my life. I'll have to stay low then and endure. Although my prom partner is a gf of her and that talk will be unavoidable. I just hope she'll
be more understanding.

I gotta do something about this alcohol problem too before I do something more fucked up lel
>>
OP, you could write her a letter explaining yourself

1. You never had any intention of hurting her or scaring her
2. You were trying to be playful and did it in a very stupid and insensitive way
3. You will keep your distance from her and never bother her again, you just wanted her to know that you never meant for that to happen and you're extremely sorry for doing that to her

She may not even read it, and she may not accept your apology, but it's about the only thing you can do.

You also will probably have to explain yourself to her bf because he's no doubt gonna be pissed and might try playing the macho man protector role and come threaten you.

This advice is coming from someone who lived an extremely similar situation to yours in my early 20s
>>
File: 1475765024976.jpg (161KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475765024976.jpg
161KB, 800x800px
>>17646833
>You also will probably have to explain yourself to her bf because he's no doubt gonna be pissed and might try playing the macho man protector role and come threaten you.

This is your biggest issue now, your friendship with her is shot beyond repair and should give you insight as to what your behaviour entails should you keep it up.

Don't be combative with her bf, just try and explain yourself, don't hide behind being drunk as an excuse, you'll only dig yourself an exceptionally deep hole to be buried in.

Write the apology letter, talk her bf about the situation and then give them their space. That's the sum total of all of your options. It's up to her whether or not she ever wants to talk to you again
>>
>>17646833
Thx, I'll try that. One of her best gf's is a good friend of mine too (she also said she overdramatizes it) I'll ask her to ask her to accept the letter.

Boyfriend is not an issue. We met 2 days after that, he gave me a very stern look but didn't say a word. I'm certain he won't want trouble, if he confronts me I'll be glad to explain myself to him.

Also, since you had a similar situation, could you share something about it? What happened and what came afterwards? I'd really appreciate it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.