[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telling a good friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Hey all, I'm going to tell a good friend of mine that I'm transgender (MtF) any advices, at the moment I think I'll just bring it up by refering to a conversation we had about it a few months ago, and go from there, just telling it, maby show a picture, I'm already going out as a girl sometimes and I'm passable.
>>
>>17646333
Can you fucking degenerates please fuck off already and stop shoving your mental illness in our face already? Kill yourself, you disgusting degenerate queer.
>>
>>17646337
Ugh, go back to /b you are probably around 17 and hove completely no idea what or how the world goes around, or how it is to feel this way
>>
>>17646337

I'm a straight white person, and I'd say that I'm relatively cis-gendered. Apart from quite a relaxed view on sexuality and some slightly camp mannerisms, you would imagine me your regular straight man.

Now, I have absolutely no qualms about OPs post. Asking for advice on this board seems fitting, and I really do not consider OP to be shoving anything in our face. It's simply the fact that this person exists, isn't it?

Because this person makes you feel so uncomfortable, so horrible, don't they? It's a lot easier for you to imagine this person not as a human being with feelings, but as some sort of thing that needs to be removed. See now, how you feel about the world is how you feel about yourself, and I really pity you. Not only to have these feelings, but to actively try and upset people who don't share your world view, or ruin your pretty picture of life.

If you knew, even in the slightest, about the suffering of others, about what trans people have to go through just in order to live comfortably, you might be forgiven and even feel empathy for them. You might stop being so threatened by them and start loving them for who they are, rather than behaving like a ten year old and the sheer mention that someone isn't cis-male or cis-female.

Like I said, I'm a straight white relatively cis-male from a conservative family, and I'm all for encouraging trans participation in everything. I don't see why you have to be so full of hatred, but then again I suppose you're quite scared to leave 4chan and go out into the big wide world.

You're the real degenerate here, and I wish you'd stop shoving your agenda in our faces.
>>
>>17646344
Go back to tumblr, degenerate.
>>
>>17646359
>I'm a closeted homosexual
okay.
>>
>>17646359
Well said :)
Thank you :)
>>
>>17646362

That virginity really bothers you doesn't it?
>>
>>17646333
>I'm already going out as a girl sometimes and I'm passable.
It's not really for you to decide if you are passable, but I'll answer your question

>any advices
Decide if you actually want to live as a woman
If you want to live as a woman, then you should go ahead with being trans and "coming out", keep in mind this means you will be living as a woman, frequently taking medication and not picking and choosing the bits you like during the transition.

Decide if you just like dressing up as a girl
This is self explanatory, I've known people who did it, but they weren't trying to label themselves.

Decide the time and place for coming out
They might be drinking and react negatively, they might think you are joking, they might tell others, they might accept you.
Just don't be cryptic.

Decide who you tell and if you want to stay where you are living
If you are living with your parents, they might not be very supportive of your decision.
If you transition and decide to stay in your home town, you might get funny looks.
If you start going out as a woman and live as a woman, you need to be aware of your surroundings and that you might be a source of contention in professional and social situations.

If you choose to come out, basically give it some thought first, because once the cat is out of the bag it will be hard to go back.
>>
>>17646398
I've heard from people I know and don't know so yeah, passable :)

I want to live as a woman yes, I'm already seeing a psychologist quite some time, I might start HRT soon after the next appointment :)
My dad is not supportive, my mother is

I know, I've already tought about it alot, quite some prople know already, but I Always like new insights and advices, there were some that suspected things, I'm not exactly trying to hide it
>>
>>17646778
Are you planning on keeping the penis?
>>
>>17646778
Fuck off back to tumblr where you belong and take your smileys with you
>>
>>17646778
are you going to abort the penis?
>>
>>17646778
Do you plan on mutilating your genitals?
>>
>>17646799
>>17646829
>>17646835
Not answering this because it's not your bussines
>>
I advice you to consider that you're just using the gender identity issue to mask whatever real emotional issue you have.

If/when you get your gender reassignment surgery, you'll realize you didn't actually solve anything and now you're stuck with a split weiner.
>>
Go back to your containment board. Being transgender is just a meme.
Seriously, you have your own fucking board for this exact reason.
>>
>>17646927
>asks for advice about nothing
>doesn't give info
ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, a retard
>>
>>17646979
This is irrelevant information, but ok, Yes it will be removed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.