[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20161007_063942.jpg (1MB, 1344x1326px) Image search: [Google]
20161007_063942.jpg
1MB, 1344x1326px
What should I do?
>>
Is pus coming from the piercing itself? Can you take out the jewelry?
>>
>>17646248
Kill it before it lay eggs.
>>
>>17646255
No pus from the actual piercing its just on top but I think I can take it out. Is there a way to save the piercing?
>>
>>17646248
Get to a doctor, now. Before you sit there an chew over how "you really want it" or how "it might heal up ok", do a google image search for "cwc un-clit" to get an idea of what you're in for with that.
>>
>>17646260
It could just be a zit on your nipple but damn that's some shit luck. If I were you I'd take it out. If its not related to the piercing you can have it redone later but only if the infection doesn't spread and form scar tissue. Taking the jewelry out minimizes the risk of trauma.
>>
>>17646265
This. Abort the piercing for now, and get to a doctor. You can try again later, if you act now.
>>
Went to take out the jewlery and It popped currently have a cotton ball with rubing alcohol to clean it what now?
>>
File: 20161007_071457.jpg (1MB, 1419x1476px) Image search: [Google]
20161007_071457.jpg
1MB, 1419x1476px
>>
>>17646273
flood the zone with peroxide.
>>
>>17646276
Doesn't look like the infection goes any deeper. Keep it clean and try visiting or calling a piercer later if you feel you still need advice. If you were messing with it a lot you need to stop and avoid chafing it in the future.
>>
>>17646294
Really appreciate it guys thanks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.