[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bored of everything and I usually sleep at 6 AM every day. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1474850813474.jpg (194KB, 1440x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1474850813474.jpg
194KB, 1440x1059px
Bored of everything and I usually sleep at 6 AM every day. I used to enjoy reading books, but now I spend more time on /lit/ and sometimes /v/ and just sleep and study. I used to be depressed, but now it's not that bad anymore. I'm just really fucking bored of EVERYTHING. I have great grades but all I do is study, sleep, and go on 4chan.

So, I guess my question is: why am I so bored of everything, and how do I get back into reading?
>>
And how do I fix my sleep schedule? I'm tired of refreshing 4chan when everyone is asleep when I'm still up.
>>
In the simplest terms: It's a phase.

You're still depressed but you're reaching the tail end of your depression which could mean your depression started because of some major event that happened in your life, correct me if I'm wrong?

You're starting to get your life back on track and so everything is starting to feel dull and repetitive. Try to take up a new hobbie. Maybe read some books you're not usually interested in reading. See where you go from there.
>>
>>17646139
>reaching the tail end of your depression

Pretty much. A year ago, I thought I was trans and actually did take hormones for two months before I stopped due to financial reasons. Depression worsens due to hormonal imbalance and thinking I had gender identity dysphoria. Tried to commit suicide multiple times, but ultimately couldn't do it.

Then, I got laid and realized I look attractive and giving up my male body would be a waste. In fact, I don't really think about trans related stuff anymore.

Anyway, I'm not really depressed anymore, I guess. Like you said, everything does feel a bit dull and repetitive, but the one thing that gets me going are my grades. I'm doing so well academically and it feels infinitely better than before when my grades were dropping due to depression a year ago.
>>
>>17646158

>>17646139<< person here.

Hey man, a lot of people go through some type of gender identity stage. It doesn't make you abnormal and it doesn't make weird. You did what you thought was right at the time and if getting laid helped you reach a new level of confidence as a male then good on you.

Keep going on your studies, nothing feels better than success.

Like I said, pick up a new type of book or maybe even go out and try to socialize a bit. It never hurts to try something once... i mean... except heroin or some shit.... YOU GET WHAT I MEAN!!!
>>
>>17646178
I have many acquaintances and find it easy to make small talk, but I'm simply asocial and don't speak much. Not awkward or anything, I just tend to keep to myself. On a more personal level, I have like two close friends whom are both female, and that's about it.

Where should I go out? Where do I find new people? Honestly, it's something I've never really done before.

And I appreciate the replies, anon.
>>
>>17646188
no problem, I can't fucking sleep anyway. I got my own personal problems going on but for some reason I'm having fun giving people advice. I used to do it a lot when I was younger.

Maybe try to break out of your shell a bit. sounds like you might have a slight case of social anxiety which again, is fine... a lot of people have that. Ask if you can go out (as friends) with one of your two female friends and get a drink (if you drink) or go to a concert. Going out with someone is always better than going out randomly by yourself. If your with friends you will be way more relaxed.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.