[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ruin him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (89KB, 750x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 750x540px
Recently a 'friend' of mine told everyone at my work place that we slept together. If I give a number, Facebook. Picture to meme the f out of? To ruin this person as I'm completely helpless to do anything.
>>
>>17645952
Why not file a complaint with a supervisor?
>>
>>17645954
This. He acted like a child and now you think its ok to reply him in kind? Because if you do, then you deserve what happened with that attitude
>>
File: image.jpg (419KB, 1915x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
419KB, 1915x2048px
I would've gone straight to HR but he's leaving the job and the country in three weeks.
>>
>>17645952
do you like him ?
>>
>>17645952
shouldn't have slept with him then you nasty whore
>>
>>17645980
Obviously she wouldn't have slept with him if she knew he was such a disgusting pig; you're being cruel placing all the blame on her.
>>
>>17645989
>disgusting pig
what ? the sex was good right ?
>>
>>17645952
If anyone asks you about it just make up some weird shit about how he is in bed. Otherwise I think this is just gonna be a hard lesson for you OP. Don't get involved with coworkers.
>>
File: 1425477192414.png (1MB, 781x750px) Image search: [Google]
1425477192414.png
1MB, 781x750px
>>17645952
not your personal army, hoe.
>>
>>17645969
its not a crime to fuck you and brag about it, you were the idiot that shit where you eat, just be glad he is leaving so you won't see him anymore. Hmmm that is unless you are married or have a bf and this will blow up your relationship
>>
>>17645952
fuck off, whore
>>
File: 1458388721477.webm (3MB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
1458388721477.webm
3MB, 1280x719px
>>17645952
>I'm completely helpless to do anything

Tell everyone he has a really small dick. Nothing hit a man harder than that.
>>
File: sss.png (644KB, 992x772px) Image search: [Google]
sss.png
644KB, 992x772px
>>17646002
>sleeping with a man with a really small dick
>>
>>17645952
not your personal army. this is /advice/ not /brigading/
>>
Fucking hell why are you so sensitive? Okay, it was a bit of a bad move for him to tell everyone but;

>To ruin this person as I'm completely helpless to do anything.

Firstly why you want to ruin someone over something trivial is fucked up, enjoy murdering your next boyfriend when he tells you ANYTHING NEGATIVE. Secondly, you're not fucking powerless. You could, say, be mature and get over it yourself? You could, say, see it as his weakness? You could, say, maybe consider that if you actually sleep with someone they might go out and brag about it, and that there's always a chance of that happening, so that maybe you ought to think a little bit more deeply about the decisions that you make?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FUCKAAAAAAAAAAAZ
>>
>>17645952
I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you, but we are not your personal army.

>>17645952
>To ruin this person as I'm completely helpless to do anything.
From what you've told us, I don't understand why this warrants ruining your "friend". It's not a nice thing to do, certainly, but it is not a crime or anything.

Tell us more. Did you actually sleep together? Did both of you say yes? Are you both single? Do you work for the Catholic Church or Hobby Lobby or /r9k/ or the Ugandan government or something? Is there some other complicating factor?
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 500x278px
The point of this is that I never slept with him.
He made it up.
>>
nobody cares, fuck off whore
>>
>>17645952
If you're not a slut no one will believe him, and if you are a slut, then I don't see how it matters if they think you slept with one more guy.
>>
>Not telling everyone he was a shit shag.
>Not telling everyone his penis was odd looking.
>Not telling everyone he ask you to peg him and then he started to call out his bosses name.
>>
>>17646151
So tell everyone he's lying and that he's pathetic for making it up. If anyone actually harasses you about it go to HR.
>>
>>17646151
>The point of this is that I never slept with him.
>He made it up.
Thank you. Now things make more sense. We are still not your personal army, but we ARE advisors, and here is my advice.

To wreck his work life, go to HR and explain the situation. Even if he intends to leave his job in three weeks, termination for sexuak harassment will NOT be looked upon kindly by future employers.

To wreck his love life, warn the women in your workplace (and any other women you know, friend and enemy alike) that he's a creep. It's perfectly true, given what he did, so explain that. This has a ripple effect: as word gets around, he will have a much harder time getting what he wants. Consider making a public but directed "Stop lying, you creep. We never slept together, and we never will, and you damn well know it" on social media. This will vause a shitstorm, but he will catch worse than you.

To wreck his home life, lawyer up: sue for defamation and sexual harassment, and refuse to settle out of court. Winning this case would be nice, but the REAL goal is to have a pending lawsuit against him for which he is a flight risk (because you know he intends to leave the country). You can fuck up his travel plans beyond repair.

And to think, you wanted us to "meme the f out of him". Fuck that. You want to ruin him, you fucking RUIN him. You are capable, and he is deserving.
>>
>>17645952
Fuck off you tramp.
>>
File: 1470253619686.png (384KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
1470253619686.png
384KB, 640x639px
>>17646268
Ohhh~
Anon you devious bastard
>>
Think about what you possibly could have done to make him want to do such a thing.

Flirting with him or other coworkers to try and get ahead in office politics, most likely. In which case KARMA.
>>
>>17645952
>Recently a 'friend' of mine told everyone at my work place that we slept together.
If you did, then don't sleep with people you can't trust not to be petty.
If you didn't, just say "he is lying, I have standards".
But you should take it up with HR if you work together.

>If I give a number, Facebook. Picture to meme the f out of? To ruin this person as I'm completely helpless to do anything.
No, we aren't your personal army, we already pointed out that you can go to HR.

>>17645969
>I would've gone straight to HR but he's leaving the job and the country in three weeks.
You can cause him to lose 3 weeks pay at the very least.

I've just reached >>17646268, take his advice.
>>
To be honest I went to HR years ago when I had my first adult job because there was an abusive manipulative and sexually harassing dude that was above me.

The company decided to let me go.

Look for a new job or deal with everyone knowing you're a slut whether it's true or not.

Have you slept with any coworkers? Are you married?
>>
>everyone ITT assuming she slept with him and calling her a whore and blaming OP for what's happening to her
lol even /adv/ is filled with sexists
>>
>>17645952
Easy, Destroy his repuation.

Say you slept together and he had a tiny skinny dick which he couldnt keep up.

Say he kept asking for really weird shit like being pegged so you left.
>>
>>17645952
Not your personal army, faggot.
>>
Don't stress about it; sex is a natural part of our lives. Besides, humans are lazy, pointless creatures. Eventually they will wear themselves out of the rumors if there are any and stop caring.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.