[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How To Make Time Passage Seem Slower

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: fomo.gif (76KB, 1800x731px) Image search: [Google]
fomo.gif
76KB, 1800x731px
Are there ways (preferably proven/scientific) to make time passage feel slower. Time passes too fast and makes me anxious and have FOMO. Really don't like it.

What can I do to fight this?
>>
>>17645868
You're 18 or a girl?
>>
>>17645868
Hmmm. For me, time tends to move slower when I'm at work, laying in bed without sleeping, and doing something that's slow paced yet comfortable.

One major thing you can do is give yourself a period of meditation each day. If you're serious about this, not only will it give each day it's own significance upon reflection, but it will give you time to clear your head and adjust yourself.

My "meditative time" is each morning when I wake up, I make a cup of tea or coffee and sit in my window for about twenty/thirty minutes.
>>
You are gonna miss out, it's unavoidable. If you feel you're missing out too much wouldn't it be better to do something instead of posting here? Because we're all gonna kick the bucket, maybe even tomorrow, let go of feeling compelled to do something
>>
Sit in the back of a federal court civil Hearing.. .Time crawls.

Or do something different holiday weekend away it resets the clock somehow
>>
In my anecdotal experience, spending time more intentionally. When you spend a lot of time dicking around on the internet, watching TV, or playing with your phone it feels like time just melts and you can't really remember where your day went.
>>
>>17645872
I'm 18

Why?
>>
>>17645996
Don't take it personnel kid :DDDD
Just kidding I'm drunk. What I meant was that these thoughts tend to go away with age when you see more of the world. Sure, you're in your youth right now and feel like there is this wide world to see, but believe me, you will get fed up by this shit before too long
>>
>>17646135
as far as slowing time, sure you might achieve it short-term, weed used to do that to me, but long term it just gets faster, and before you know it years feels like months. My grandma said that for her times flies even faster, it's like a snap of fingers and your whole life is gone, something to ponder on, huh?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.