[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some career advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: space shuttle.jpg (45KB, 840x530px) Image search: [Google]
space shuttle.jpg
45KB, 840x530px
Hey guys, I'm 22 and studying marketing right now but I feels so fucking unfulfilling, that led me think about some other thinks to do based on what I like (really like space), and IT seems like a pretty good choice (Space X wants some IT guys for automated landing systems), but also considering some other engineering careers, like aviation.
Any advice on it?
>>
Stem fucking sucks and it's hard as shit. Just do what you're passionate about.
>>
>>17645802
None of it will matter in the end.

The rain falls on the just and the unjust.
>>
aerospace engineering m80
>>
>>17645816
That's what I was thinking, wanted to do it since I would really like something to do with space and I think it's free in a state university in my country. sounds like a legit oppotunity?
>>
>>17645819
It's a good degree, just be prepared to study your ass off. Like I'm talking at least 4 hours a day..

Is that something you're prepared to do?
>>
>>17645822
If it give me a chance to change the future while doing something I love, then yes, my body is ready. The one problem I have is that I'm not great with math, but I'm willing to learn, will it do?
>>
>>17645829
Yes. You'll probably only need to know up to Cal 3, with Cal 2 being the hardest. You just have to practice a lot
>>
>>17645878
Thnak you! I will go and try to find some more info about it, It's going to be hell to convince my pearents, but I hope I can do it.
>>
I'm a completely different anon, and I could also use some advice. I'm majoring in game design right now, but I don't have great talent in art. I'm also having a lot of trouble picking up coding, and I'm thinking of switching majors. The only thing I'm really decent at is academic writing. I think I'd be decent at political writing as well if I tried. What would be a good thing to major in with this? Would journalism or something like that be good? Or should I do something completely different? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17645939
"wanted to be a developer but gave up because it was too hard" is literally in the job description for video games journalist, so do that
>>
>>17645946
Kek thanks anon. My issue is I feel like I should hone an ability and go into something I already have a natural aptitude for, as opposed to working countless of hours only to come up short against someone who is naturally talented AND hard-working. I'm much more naturally inclinated towards writing, so I think it makes more sense for me develop this skill instead
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.