[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 21.jpg (92KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
92KB, 1440x960px
Why is school so boring? ive been in school for 9 years and the fact that i have approx 5 - 6 more years and maybe even more than that left makes me just wanna drop out. Is it even worth going to college and shit? I rarely think that what i learn there is not useful later in life at all and that its all a waste of time.
>>
You're in year 9 and you're going on 4chan?
>>
>>17645735
One, you are not supposed to use this website unless you are at least 18 years old.

Secondly, you learn shit you don't need to know as a way to expand your mind and retain and learn new information more quickly. There's a reason literally every kid asked the same question as you, yet when we become adults we don't change the education system to only be a couple of years. Once you are an adult, you would have realized this had I not just told you it.
>>
Yes, college is worth it. Reach as high as you can. If you don't, you'll end up with a shit lower-class job and no future prospective.
>>
>>17645735
What do you want to be when you grow up?

If the answer is in any way what used to be called a 'white collar job' - that is, one involving an office and maybe a suit and tie - then you have to go to college.

If the answer is some 'blue collar' trade, working with your hands rather than your brains (construction, truck driver, plumber, mechanic, etc) then you at least have to finish high school and then probably a trade school.
>>
>>17645735
If you're thinking of dropping out, at least get your GED and go to a community college for two years, then transfer to a 4-year university as a junior.

Either this, or stick with high school until you graduate.

But don't just drop out and do nothing with your life.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.