[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No matter how I look at it, my girlfriend is super plain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1475294313136.jpg (227KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475294313136.jpg
227KB, 960x960px
I love her, but appearance-wise, she's just super duper plain
Like, a salmon in a tank full of salmon
Dust in a museum
Water in a full water bottle
I hate myself for thinking this way, but I can't say I'm physically attracted to her. Like, I don't dislike her appearance necessarily, but it's just so completely average I can't find myself LIKING it either
How do I rid myself of these intrusive thoughts?
>>
Apperance? Clothinng?
U sound lustful

Then try to push her into doing this out of her comfortzone
.....or call her fat

Thsts love....

Idk she sounds skinny
>>
break up with her if you don't find her physically attractive. it's not her, it's you.
>>
>>17645697
this anon is on drugs
>>
>>17645678
I'm sure you're no Adonis yourself bud. Learn to appreciate what you have, because shit can always get worse.
>>
>>17645903
THIS.
I had a plain borin gf. I broke up with her tried to make other relationships work but then I realized most women are crazy, cunts, or flat out whores. In a addition to building new relationships which is hard in and of itself. Appreciate what you have op
>>
>>17645678
If you love the person inside, then you find the package attractive.

If her appearance means that much to you, she deserves better than you.
>>
File: 1474876615318.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1474876615318.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>17645697
Bro get some sleep
or get better at giving advice/explaining
>>
>>17645678
One thing you are going to learn is that you don't want to break up just because she is plain.
Because as soon as you do your going to start noticing all the things you loved about her and you're going to hate yourself at night
I was already here talking about my problem
I can't fucking sleep without waiting for my phone to go off and I get to text her and she was plainer than white bread
Don't do it anon
>>
File: 1473820648945.png (25KB, 222x308px) Image search: [Google]
1473820648945.png
25KB, 222x308px
just be grateful you have a girlfriend.. even if shes plain
>>
>>17645678
>How do I rid myself of these intrusive thoughts?
You never know how good something was until you've lost it
>>
Stop watching anime.
>>
>all these numales just telling OP to take what he has and be happy with it

>>17647119
>not being physically attracted to someone means you watch anime
>>
This world is retarded and rewards things like beauty and power with its prize bag of retardedness. After beautiful women are handed that prize bag often enough they too become retarded. If you want a trophy you will pay the price.
>>
>>17647261
It's not necessarily bad advice, though. Really it's impossible for any of us to call this one, he has to be the one to do it.

I will say that love -- and of course infatuation in the early stages -- heightens attraction enormously. Have you ever met somebody in a GOOD relationship who didn't think that their partner was just the cutest fucking thing?

I mean, objectively I can acknowledge that my fiancee is PROBABLY not the hottest girl in the world (although she's cute) but to me she's 10/10, literally most beautiful girl I've seen. But I can distantly recall that it took me a while to get to that point. And there are always cycles when the relationship gets stale that that kind of attraction fades, but again, if it's a good relationship, it eventually cycles back.
>>
Although I have no way of telling whether OP's relationship actually is a good one, or if it's merely OK, whether he actually loves her and is just in an off-cycle or whether he's realizing that once the initial infatuation wears off he's not that into her.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.