[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i buy a dildo? y/n

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 244.jpg (150KB, 1000x1089px) Image search: [Google]
244.jpg
150KB, 1000x1089px
do you have any negative experiences with possible bf reactions to you owning a dildo? i dont have a bf atm but in general

do you think it ruins your vagina to use it too much?

what kind do you have or would you want? realistic or not? what size? what about pic related?
>>
>>17645659
I think your boyfriend would be more comfortable with a vibrator, especially if you're young
Young guys think about sex way more than older guys, so he may take offense in it, but it depends on his type
>>
>any negative experiences with bf
not really, I had a couple "massagers" myself, but my bf and I went to a sex shop and picked one out together that we both liked. We use it as a tool while having sex (in addition to masturbation obviously) he likes to use it on himself as well

>does it ruin your vagina
your vagina is a lot stronger than you think anon, these things are literally built to push out babies

>what kind do you have
a bunch now, my bf is a furfag so he was always kind of into the dragon dildos which are little more than a meme imo, overpriced and oversized. Personally I don't really like the realistic ones, just something vaguely phallic shaped that vibrates does it for me.
>>
>>17645659
They're kinda gross and distasteful. And it's just plain common sense to know that they're gonna stretch you out. Also have to think of the fact the using one gets You familiar and partial to a certain size. What if your future bf is smaller than your dildo? That would take alot of getting used to and would most likely be unpleasant. I think that using your brain and fingers is the best way to go. No disrespect tho OP.
>>
>>17645688
lol thats pretty funny, what size is ideal to you?
i like the concept of big but not sure if its practical, also i was thinking if its too big i dont have to use it all and its under my control, as opposed to buying a too small one

>>17645705
i enjoy penetration more than clit stuff and finger doesnt cut it, i use other objects anyway
if a bf is really offended i wont use it or ill hide it
>>
>>17645710
my ideal isn't particularly big, but I'm more into the clit stimulation personally, so something small that vibrates is ideal

you'll just have to try some out and see for yourself
>>
>>17645717
yeah penetration is more my thing

cant really test them out though can i? lol
or is there a rent-a-dildo
>>
that dildo is hot in a weird way
>>
>>17645659
Go with a vibrator and mainly clit work. Keep penetration to a minimum.
>>
>>17645659

As a man it wouldn't bother me. I'd rather have a horny girl with a dildo than a slut who fucks anyone without any care.
>>
>>17646196
but those arent the only 2 options
>>
>>17645659
two of my exs had dildos. i thought it was quite hot desu. one of my exs said that some past partners complained about it because they felt like it was replacing them. some guys are insecure but i think most are ok with it.
>>
Pretty much every girl I've dated has had a dildo/vibe/butt plug. If he's uncomfortable with it, it may just mean that you are sexually incompatible. This saves you time down the road.
>>
>>17645659
I don't mind if a girlfriend has sex toys of any kind because it shows she has a sex drive. I'd be excited to use them on/with her, and it wouldn't be a problem for me unless I was being neglected.
>>
I'm sure some people here would have problems with a black dildo
>>
>do you think it ruins your vagina to use it too much?
stop perpetuation this myth and just enjoy your life without worrying about what some faggot fuckboy is going to think. fuck, go get yourself 2 dildos.
>>
>>17647775
this , in fact vaginas never get bigger !
some get so tight they cant have sex !!
>>
>>17645720
No you'll have to buy them and if they don't do it for you, then you just have to take the hit to your wallet. I would suggest buying some cheapies to start with, Amazons got quite a few if you aren't comfortable going to a store. Once you get a general idea on what size/look/features you want, look into spending the big bucks on something nice.

Though I don't do penetration myself. Never have been able to get anything larger than a finger in me without incredible pain, so I stick to vibrators. Idk much about the dildo market, but I assume it's probably easier than the vibrators. The main issue I've had with vibrators is finding one that's lowest setting isn't jack hammer for a decent price. And I'm far too autistic to buy one in person, therefore I cannot go test the vibration speeds on my hands/wrist.
>>
>>17647803
>some get so tight they cant have sex
Me lol. Never have, never will and I'll die alone because of it.
>>
>>17645659
>do you have any negative experiences with possible bf reactions to you owning a dildo? i dont have a bf atm but in general
Sex toys are generally only an issue if they give off the perception of having unrealistic expectations
>do you think it ruins your vagina to use it too much?
You will become a bit looser as you become more comfortable taking the size of whatever you insert into yourself.
>what kind do you have or would you want? realistic or not? what size? what about pic related?
Anything that gets the job done for you is what you should go for.
If you are worried you will meet a guy who is intimidated by your choice, get a modest sized one (smaller than the average guy's dick)
If you want a realistic one, go for it, if you don't, get another sort.
>>
I'm a guy and I don't like it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.