[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship Hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Deth for us.jpg (65KB, 562x960px) Image search: [Google]
Deth for us.jpg
65KB, 562x960px
So I need some advice. I was in a relationship with a girl for close to 3 years. And we were madly in fucking love, and I mean madly, we were planning on being together for a long time. About a year and a half in I had second thoughts and turned into a bit of an asshole, I didn't mean to, but this hurt her and basically she was gonna leave me and I was like no no I get it and straightened my ass out slowly. I mean I am still MADLY in love with her, she is my fucking world and holy shit, like, she was THE ONE as they say. Basically a few months ago she left me because she said when I hurt her the love started to fade and it never came back. I had to work that confession out of her, other than that she just says "she wants room to breath" or wants to be single for a while. She's the only person I've ever loved this much. I would take her over my family. I fucking begged a few times for another chance, for us to work it out together but she is solid. We agreed on being friends but she was being more distant and it's shitty, mostly because I'm having major trouble letting her go. I don't want her to go, I'm too fucking attached to her, what do I do, is there a chance she'll come back? I don't see these feelings going away. I feel like I explained this shit poorly but, if a question comes up I'll elaborate. Can't stress how strongly I want her back, even after months. Wanted to spend my life with her, back when things were good she claimed she did too. But I fucked it. Any advice would be helpful. So fucked and confused.
>>
>>17645518
Forgot to mention we still see each other and fuck. But I think this all she wants, I feel kind of used. I like it anyways.
>>
>>17645518
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that this is either your first serious relationship, or that both of you are still very young.

Have you ever heard that saying, "There are other fish in the sea"? Well, it's true.

Right now you're probably in a place where all of those sappy love songs and breakup songs make sense to you. But you gotta know that they're all bullshit.

It sounds to me like this girl might have the right idea though. Maybe both of you really do need a break. Two people, even if they have honest intentions, can be toxic to one another.

You only have one option. Get away from her, start focusing on yourself. There are only two things that can come of it, and they are both better positions than you're in now. If you focus on growing, and becoming a better person, you could attract someone even better, or you could end up showing her how much you've changed and make her consider being with you again.

I know it hurts, but postponing things won't make it better.
>>
>>17645540
I figured I'd get answers like this. I appreciate them anyway. If you'd seen all the conversations you'd probably think us still banging is a little fucked up. I feel like death. I've had a bad breakup before but this one is a million times worse. I would have called the relationship toxic, before I was a dickwadd It was great. Idk I didn;'t want a break but I'm getting one. I focused on being better after I realized what I was doing, and now that she got what she want and I really did change she fucks off.
>>
>>17645561
I'm not talking about "not being an asshole", I'm talking about something else. I don't know how old you are, but there will be a time when you look back on who you are now and realize that you have ascended to become something greater. Something more enlightened. Everyone does it.

Here's a story of what happened to me a long time ago. It may help you, or it may not. Take from it what you will.

>Dated my highschool sweetheart for 3 years. I thought she was the greatest thing in the world. We had these feel and profound conversations and had a lot invested in one another. Whatever love truly was, we had it!
>End of senior year, her family is moving. We're devastated. I can't believe it. But our love will prevail! I swear that I will drive the four hours once every two weeks to see her! We will make it work!
>The very first week apart, she cheats. He's some shitty stoner in his late twenties. I, being a teenage faggot, consider suicide.
>Months later, I'm still bummed. She posts on her normiebook that she's pregnant! She's having a baby! I am so upset. "that could have been us!"
>Fast forward to today. She just got divorced from him. She gained about 100 lbs. And she still lives in bumfuckistan.
>I cannot recall the number of partners I've had. I have traveled three continents, I pursued a career that I actually wanted, and have no financial obligations other than rent on my pad and whatever trip I want to take next.
>>
>>17645518
fill your time up with activities to get your mind off of just idling and thinking about her in frustration. this way you will have a sense of progression. play videogames. play sports. research. whatever it is you do. but don't get yourself to the point you just sit at home staring at your phone ready to text her.

if you hang out with your buddies again they might be up in your business. be ready for this if you choose to hang with them. also they might play it out and make you "on the market" again. what i mean is your best friends might actually treat this in an immature way and end up annoying you. just be ready for this.

if you get horny think about other girls. not saying it is for you, but it really isn't hard to get laid with other girls you meet. if you keep going back to one another it shows a weakness in the relationship. that third entity which is the relationship has been tainted and will never be what it could have been.

not much else to be said here.
>>
I'm in the same place as you. She left me after 4 years together. Don't blame yourself. I thought it was all my fault, but that's bullshit. She wasn't perfect, and your ex is not perfect as well. As much as it hurts,you have to let go and forget about her. I cut all contact with my ex, it's better that way. Don't wait for her to return, it will crush you one day when you will see her with someone else. You have to let go and invest in yourself, go to gym, hang out with your friends. It will help. Sometimes I have worse days and think about her, but that's pointless and I know that. It's gonna be alright, you just have to let go.
>>
>>17645518
If she's so perfect post pics so we cam tell you how bad you fucked up
>>
>>17645561
I changed as well, I am right now all she wanted me to be, but she doesn't want me back. Sometimes you just can't do anything. My last advice for you. Be the best, but not for her, not anymore. Do it for yourself. We can do this anon.
>>
>>17645809
Lol fuck you I'm not falling for that shit

>>17645790
>>17645701
This is depressing in itself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.