[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend doesn't want to take birth control and condoms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

My girlfriend doesn't want to take birth control and condoms dry her out so fast. She says that even with lube, the condom hurts and doesn't feel good.

What do I do? I don't really mind using a condom and I really don't like the thought of having a kid on accident. It's kind of a shitty situation. I don't want to force her to take birth control, because I think that her concern with it is valid, and the quality of the sex is defiantly being affected by the condom.
>>
just tell her that you're not going to have unprotected sex period, if she can't handle that then let her go have a kid with her next boyfriend
>>
>>17645478
Why the fuck wouldn't she want to take birth control?

You know what this seems like to me? And it's likely not the case, it just seems like it. But this looks like another one of those, "My girlfriend doesn't want the fug anymore" threads. What's with the trend of bitches too lazy to get their freak on lately?
>>
>>17645478
have you/her looked into Nuva Rings?

or other barrier protection (for her, not you)?

She puts in a nuva ring once a month I believe? and while it's in there, it releases hormones or whatever locally, and has a very low chance of affecting her in any other way.

i'm assuming she refuses to take birth control because of side effects.

my gf used nuva rings and we got to fuck all the time with no other protection. came inside of her all the time. good stuff.
>>
>>17645580
>>17645567

No she really wants to have sex, but just not with a condom. She doesn't want birth control because she is afraid of not being able to have kids later on because of the birth control and also because of the side effects. She doesn't like taking random medicine in general and I don't think she really would like the idea of a pill or anything messing with her hormones and stuff.
>>
>>17645589
a Nuva Ring is inserted into her vagina. it ONLY affects the local area. it is NOT the same as taking a pill.

it will only have any effect on her vagina, i.e. inhibit the ability for her to have a baby while the nuva ring is there.

anyway, look at other barrier methods of birth control, besides the male condom.

http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/barrier-methods-of-birth-control-19059
>>
>>17645589
with a condom under typical usage, 12% get pregnant in a year. without a condom, you should enjoy your accidental children and sti's. or just dump her.
>>
>>17645589
Well, I made a very long, well thought out post for you, but Captcha apparently ate it.

Essentially, you want to make sure that you do everything within your power to prevent having a child. If you don't use protection, I can only advise that you don't fuck.

I also mentioned, in this post that's now lost in Limbo, that it sounds like your gf is making excuses. That may or may not be the case, but you should be careful, because it's not unheard of for a woman to "pin a man down" by having his baby.

Few years of dating.
A couple minutes of pleasure.
18 years of child support.
A whole life completely altered.

If you do end up having a "mistake", name it after me. My name's Aeren.
>>
>>17645589
>She doesn't want birth control because she is afraid of not being able to have kids later on
The good news about that is that's not remotely an issue

Anyway, a couple of non-hormonal birth control methods are: nonhormonal copper IUDs and diaphragms
>>
>>17645623

I have never heard of the sponge before. I'll see if she would want to try that next time since it looks pretty safe and side effect free.
>>
>>17645643
i will also point out that my ex was highly sensitive to chemicals, pills, anything foreign to her body. nuva rings produced no negative side effects.
>>
Just fuck her in the ass
>>
>>17645801
... Actually... ^This.
It's so obvious now that it's here in front of me.
>>
>>17645801
Kek do this. Call her bluff OP.

But in all seriousness, tell her to stop being retarded and actually do research on birth control methods, or tell her to suck it up and just have shitty sex then since she's only got herself to blame for that.

Or dump her and get yourself a less retarded girlfriend thats not trying to cuck you into child support.
>>
I'm really confused on how she says condoms dry her out. Even if she had issues getting and staying wet, a condom is a more slippery surface than skin. It sounds like she really wants a "mistake" to happen.
>>
>>17645827
^THIS TEEBEEAICH MY MOTHERFUCKIN' FAMBALAMBA DING-DONG
>>
File: 1462816812910.png (309KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462816812910.png
309KB, 960x960px
>>17645478
>even with lube, the condom hurts
Well.. a far shot, but have you tried making a homemade lube (love butter) and use silicone condom (not latex) with it?
>>
marry her and make many babies without protection
>>
>>17645827
This.

Your gf is full of bullshit. I've banged out 20+ chicks and was married for 6 years. I know women well enough to know bullshit.

Talk to her about getting a vasectomy for yourself, and guage her reaction. Tell her you found a clinic that will do it for only $100 or some shit, so she thinks you may really do it. Before you do that, ask her about getting that implanted birth control stick thing they put in her arm. See what bs excuse she makes for not wanting that.

This chick wants a mistake to happen. Better start inspecting your condoms for poked holes.
>>
>>17645478
She might be allergic to latex
>>
>>17645478
She's trying to trap you. Seriously. Do not trust that crazy.
>>
>worried because afraid of not being able to have kids in the future due to birth control

Fucking bullshit, she wants a kid. I don't take birth control, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't harm your reproductive system
>>
Silicone lube

/thread
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.