[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

I have a Gf of about 6 months that is awesome.7/10 blond, funny, nice, great family. The only problem is that she not into anything sexual. Recently my long time crush has started flirting with me, hard. Shes 8.5/10 redish brownish hair ( hair color in pic). Shes also a lot more willing with sexually stuff. I love my Gf and it would crush her if I left her, but I'm so tempted to. What do?
>>
>not into anything sexual

Like she won't have sex? Or anything?

If so yeah no doubt fug the other girl.
>>
>>17645438
Nothing yet but I think Its getting closer. I just dont know if I could break her heart like that
>>
>>17645442
If after 6 months she still hasnt put out at all then you goobed
>>
>>17645447
Yeah I've kinda realized that. I'm just so close to her its hard
>>
>>17645462
Yeah but dude if there's no intimacy then you're basically just friends with her

The difference between being friends and being in a relationship is mostly sex
>>
>>17645462
I hate ultimatums but you're very dissatisfied that you can't be close to your gf. Tell her that. If she doesn't want to sex then you should be with someone who does want to be with you.
>>
>>17645466
Another thing is that she is just so nice, and well liked in the community. If I dumped her Id get a lot of flak for it.
>>
>>17645467
Its going to be a tough desion stacked onto all the other stress I have going on rn
>>
>>17645481
She doesn't want to be intimate with you. People will understand. If not then they shouldn't matter to you.
>>
>>17645484
Its just the past few bf's she had before me left for about the same reason idk if I could put her through that
>>
>>17645496
Well it's on her for being so cold. She's putting herself through it by not learning from the last few times. If everyone leaves for the same reason then just maybe they might be right.
>>
>>17645503
how would you recommend doing it if I did it
>>
>>17645505
You're just going to have to communicate. Tell her that it makes you feel neglected that she doesn't want to be with you like that, and you can't just turn it off.
>>
>>17645496

Did she told before you guys start dating that she wasn't into sex at all?
>>
>>17645514
alright thanks for the help man
>>
>>17645519
No
>>
>>17645520
Well anyway, don't make it an ultimatum. Just try to warm her up to being intimate with you. It'll be a bit slow. But if she doesn't warm up to it then you're just going to resent her whether you mean to or not, because you need that shit.

Explain how sex to you isn't just about busting a nut but it really is also about building connections and being close. Which is true. (Least for me)
>>
>>17645525

Then you're on all the rights on breaking up, sex is essential for an long and health relationship ,and she also didn't communicate about her situation, its not like you changed your mind about it, you didn't knew at all.
>>
>>17645530
anytime i try she just moves my handsaway
>>
>>17645534
Ask her about it next time. "Why don't you want to be close to me? Are you afraid? Etc.
>>
>>17645425

>I love my GF

Every SINGLE TIME these assholes who want advice on how to cheat always throw this line in there. Every single time.
>>
>>17645533
Just feel like a dick for breaking up with her over that kinda stuff
>>
>>17645535
Alright I'll try that
>>
>>17645537
Don't break up immediately, just talk to her about it a lot beforehand. >>17645535

A better question is "Why do you push me away like that?"
>>
>>17645536
Never asked for advice on cheating just if i Should leave her for the other girl or not
>>
>>17645544
If she doesn't want to fuck and won't make an effort, then you're well within your rights to leave her
>>
>>17645544

If you want to leave someone for someone else simply cause the other person is going to provide you sex then you don't love the former.

You just think that you do cause you rely on them for something else.
>>
>>17645554
Exactly thats why I dont want to leave her. But Ive had a crush on the other girl since middle school
>>
>>17645554
>simply
Are you a virgin?
Intimacy is a huge fucking thing in any normal relationship.

You might be right about him not loving her, but that's because she's not putting in any effort to love him and rejecting his love by pushing him away
>>
>>17645425
Be a man. Seduce her, eat her pussy.
a few of those will make it crave for more.
then tell here some nasty kinky stuff.
>>
>>17645574

Lol sure thing pal.
>>
>>17645562
how old are you guys?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.