[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1443952773096.jpg (150KB, 2048x1666px) Image search: [Google]
1443952773096.jpg
150KB, 2048x1666px
So I found out my wife (i have two kids young) is haveing an affair with a girl.

I had encouraged a threesome with a girl, but...on a condition we were all involved.

She just went off an fucked this girl.

Anyway I got the girl over and have since fucked my wife on top of her a few times, fingered the girl, in the vagina and ass, sucked her nipples and kissed her infront on my wife and watched them fuck.

I let them fuck/make time all they want now, and walk in after they have warmed each other up a bit.

I don;'t feel as jealous cut up about it now, as well I have shown the girl stuff she will never do, except if they exclude me.

the girl started of wanted to be accepted by me…but know says does not like me to touch her.

I dont want really to stick my dick in this other girl...as who knows std...I want a check out first. Sometimes i feel I should, but my wife threatens to go and fuck some other guy.

I say not fair is if I bring a guy back home and fuck him then a few months later if he is still around you can fuck him then it would be fair. As this is what she has done with a girl.

the girls BF walked out on her, then came back

what do now

should I jsut not care, or get this gril to live with us…

I have two girls in my be now every other day last week…..
>>
>>17645341
your wife gets to fuck this girl and you don't get to fuck her too? Chump tier, bro
>>
>>17645346
because my wife threatens to go and fuck a guy, the agreement is no dicks invovled.

I do pretty much everything else and my wife has no dick,

and i get to do it with both of the mat once, so fuck my wife and lick the other girls pussy/boobs in front of my wife....so I guess that the compromise
>>
>>17645341
Your marriage is completely fucked. What a mess.
>>
>>17645361
whatever bro, you already know she can't be trusted, she's probly getting dick on the side already. Divorce her, pay your child support, and learn your lesson.
>>
>>17645380
actually i look on the other girl as a way to keep dicks away.

My wife is quite hot, cute, and smart and earns 200K a year easy.

So there are always guys chasing her. this extra girl keeps them away as they have to get through her and me.
>>
Do not let side live with yous. It sounds like a real mess.
>>
>>17645393
but then they just txt all day
also i worry she will get STD and bring it here.
so under my watch much better.

other girl actually cooks cleans, helps out round the house babysits, and works (is an accountant)

when we went skiing all toghter she put her elf out to try and help my son when he got into a bit of trouble, even though she could not ski (first timefor us all) she shot down there and tried to rescue him. I was on another field.

Also she does not think my wife treats me fairly.
in some respects
etc....so thats ok

they were discussing half jokeingly who should by who a ring, and decided I should buy them both a ring...
>>
>>17645341
So, how exactly can we help you? What advice are you looking for?
>>
You tried to cuck your wife and instead are getting cucked yourself. Your wife cheated on you, her and this girl both know she'll never fuck you and are using you as a toy, and they and everyone reading this is laughing at you. And you're such a dumb fuck your not going to leave your wife. You deserve this.
>>
>>17645494

this, op is a dumb cuck who think he is doing a great deal, you're getting manipulated until this girl and your wife figure out on how to get rid of you.
>>
Yall r cucks wtf

Why do people rrply to these higs
>>
>>17645581
yeah crossed my mind.

However not quite a dumb as you think I obtained their entire chat log for the last few months and so know exactly what they think.

Somewhat amazingly my wife like the girl more than the girl liked her...the girl did not want to move in evn though her BF left her. she wanted her "space" my wife called the girl a liar, because she had previously said she wished I could just accept her.

Also my wife says she can do whatever she wants, but the girl knows this means she is upset...

so they have a few arguments.

the girl is not very good looking body ok, but quite a bit younger than us

we are all qualified professionals.

I think the two girls cannot break it off with each other until they get sick of each other...so if they have to live with each other and the also work at the same small office they will get sick of the sight of each other...or not, then learn to compromise.

but if i just say now get out....she will leave and my wife will still fuck her...but elsewhere.
>>
>>17645684
Welcome to /adv/ faggot.
>>
>>17645361
holy shit you have to be a cuck noways if you want to keep your wife around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBkuNpgACH0
>>
>>17645696

You're reading their words but not getting their meaning. You wife is more sexually attracted to and more emotionally attached to this girl than you. Your wife isn't going to get rid of you, you're a stupid cuck that provides a second income while allowing her to cheat on you in every way possible but somehow thinks it isn't cheating because it's with another woman. Jesus you're dumb.
>>
>>17645361
>>wife has no dick
Thats the real problem here
>>
>>17645860
Well maybe not the girl cannot make her cum, I can...horny yes so i just let her get warmed up then take her of the girl and fuck her brains out
>>
>>17645860
Well there's a lot of emotional stuff in there so no I am pretty sure I get it pretty easy to read
>>
>>17645860
One other thing she gets not a cent from me we support ourselves....and she probably has more money anyway so no
>>
>>17645341
>concerned about STDs
>did not make new person get tested before licking her vagina and allowing wife to lick vagina
>>
>>17645860
Do you think I should fuck the other girl my wife came home one day after I first locked the other girls kissy, And said I fuck her so you can fuck her too if you want in an angry voice.
>>
>>17645341
this shit is stupid. you get what you pay for and to be surprised or hurt is ridiculous. sick of all you boys with no balls
>>
>>17645341
Is there a question in there anywhere, or are you just bragging?
>>
>>17646138
tldr are usually at the top or bottom,of the post. i would check there
>>
>>17645361
> the agreement is no dicks invovled.
Oh im laffin
>>17645935
Also this

OP look up the definition of a cuck. She is cheating on you in front of you, and you can't have any of it. It doesn't matter if its a dick or a vagina, its sexual activity with another person.

>she can have sex with this other girl
>you can't because she will go out and fuck another guy
Grow some balls OP and kick both of them out. Get a lawyer while you're at it
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.