[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince someone not to jump into a different relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.gif (47KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
47KB, 400x300px
A friend of mine has been dating her boyfriend for about 18 months. Recently she's had a guy confess guys love to her, and she turned him down but later realized she has feelings for him.

She has some things she's dissatisfied with in her current relationship, and thinks she can work through them if she tries, but doesn't know if she wants to when she could potentially be happier with the new guy.

She feels she clicks better with the newbie and he understands her better, but doesn't know what the relationship will look like once the passion dies out.

Her current boyfriend has some issues but he's trustworthy, loyal, and generally a good guy.

What can I say to convince her that doing the hard thing, working on her relationship, is probably the better move?
>>
You shouldn't.

Interfering will only damage your relationship with her.
>>
>>17645294
She's asking for advice, but personally I'm a little out of my depth.
>>
Trying a bump
>>
>>17645508
I would advise that it's always better to try and work on your current relationship first. For one thing, it'll teach you valuable skills in relationships in general, because every single one will encounter problems along the way. Second, eventually you'll no longer be able to chase that instant gratification of the next, new person. You'll be left at the end of your dance card, and have no choice except to be alone or take what's in front of you
>>
>>17645527
Scary thought. Thanks for the input.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.