[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if your gf/bf doesnt text you or talk to you for a week then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1471567989154.png (716KB, 1079x924px) Image search: [Google]
1471567989154.png
716KB, 1079x924px
if your gf/bf doesnt text you or talk to you for a week then goes back to texting you normally is everything technically fine?
>>
I've been in a 7 year relationship and there were only two times when this happened and both times we had some pretty intense discussions.

Did they stopped talking to you without warning? or did you have some fight or something?

2nd case, it's normal, people need time to heal, in fact to be in touch when mad at someone can make things worse.

1st case... damn IDK, why dont you ask them why they stopped talking to you?
>>
>>17645080
they said they wanted to talk less.a few months ago. which they did, but not by a huge amount, talking daily--> talking most of the week, 1 or 2 days of no texting became common.
>>
>>17645162
I understand, I had also felt smothered when the only chat we had was

"hey how are you"
"what are you doing"

because I felt that we were talking only for the sake of talking, do I explain myself?

I wanted more time for me, to do whatever I wanted, play games, take a walk to the park, read, be with me and only me.

Then, I started talking again, we had meaningful things to talk about and our relationship has been great since then.

Maybe that's what they need - some time alone, I could relate to that. Of course this doesn't mean they are not interested in you anymore, but that they feel frustrated with something.
Anyway, my best advice is to talk directly about this, why they wanted and How can both of you improve your relationship. Communicating is the best way to sort those obstacles in our lives
>>
>>17644725
my ex did this to me, i thought she was ghosting me, i had a go at her, and she got really pissed off with me and the relationship basically ended. i tried apologizing and talking to her but she completely ignored me. i over reacted but tbf she could of said something.
>>
>>17645178
Pretty much this. It's important to have space periodically. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. OP, you should take to him/her about this so you're on the same page.
>>
>>17645178
hmm the week before they told me they were coming back next week and can probably hangout so i guess ill see then

they also texted goodmorning and goodnight daily, but wanted to stop that as it got repetitive.

well they said the reason to talk less was because they didnt have much to talk about so pretty much exactly what you were saying
>>
>>17645216
were did they go?

To me they just want some space for themselves.
They're also showing they care about you greeting you everyday and night. This means you are very present in their mind.

are they on a trip? If so wait until they come back, and several days later talk about this, how you feel and how they feel
>>
>>17645231
no they stopped greeting daily. they said it explicity that they wanted to. told me not to worry. the went away for school.
>>
>>17645179
Sounds like the week of silence was evidence it was over, while your irritation just gave her a handy pretext/irritated her enough to act on her impulse.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.