[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship Advice General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Been dating this girl from uni for about a week and a half now. We're both quite shy but we first got to know each other after making out together at a uni social whilst drunk.

Since then we've been out together a few times (stuff from coffee, exploring the city to exploring an abandoned building for the first time) and it's been a lot of fun. We've gotten to a stage where we speak quite a lot on Messenger, between lectures, kiss and hug goodbye sometimes when it's just us, held hands and sometimes she grabs my arm but in an awkward (sort of nice) way. I'd like to think we're quite into each other at the moment which is fucking fantastic but at the same time, I feel like I have no idea what i'm doing since I've never had something like this with a girl before.

Anyone have advice on the next step of our relationship or how I should let it "naturally" develop? I'm just fucking clueless and would appreciate anything.

General too, I guess.
>>
If you're in the kissing zone already, you might as well just bluntly ask what you are/what she wants you to be. "So, how are you seeing this relationship we're having, do you want to be official, are you just wanting to keep it casual?"

Sounds like you've been going good so far for the "natural" aspect. Nothing seems forced or rushed, but if you keep it passive indefinitely then nothing will ever come of it. You'll have to nail down a title for your relationship eventually, and you'll only realistically do that by just asking.
>>
How to find a date in college? Finding sex is as easy as breathing, but finding a second date is damn near impossible. I just want to meet people, and irl because online dating just gives me the creeps.
My classes are all women. None of the student organizations here are interesting to me at all and most of them aren't even active, plus idk how weird it would be joining a club int he middle of a semester.
>>
>>17644604
Nah.

You're already in a "serious" relationship, OP. You're just going to make things awkward by asking. I mean, you could, not much harm done, but there's no point in it.
Stop thinking about what you should do, not all relationships have to develop in the same way. I mean, if you really want a next step that would be sex, but you should do whatever you want. Spend time with her, talk, do things both of you enjoy. Whatever you did so far seems to be working, so I don't see any reason why you should be worried or try to force any kind of development.
>>
>>17644646
what do you do then? Just suddenly start referring to her as your girlfriend without asking at some point? That seems more weird to me, since it seems like you're deciding that title for yourself and it wasn't a joint mutual decision. And would be incredibly awkward if you were to be like "Oh yeah this is my girlfriend" and she cuts you off like "What the fuck? No I'm not."

At some point you gotta make it official.
>>
>>17644663
Well if you really feel the need to make it "official", if it would feel right for you, go for it, have the "what are we?" talk, but in my experience that was never necessary. When I was a teenager we were pretty much a couple after the first time we kissed and later we both simply knew the kind of relationship we were in.

I mean, you guys talk a lot, kiss, hold hands (perverts), hug and all that. It sounds like the textbook definition of a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship to me. Don't you think you're a little paranoiac, thinking she might go "haha, no, I'm not your girlfriend" after all that? You're overthinking it. If I were you I'd just consider her my girlfriend already and act accordingly.
>>
>>17644619
>Finding sex is as easy as breathing

how do i find sex
>>
>>17644746
Walk up to cute boy/girl, ask if they want to fuck.
If they say no, who cares because you'll never see them again and its not like you were really interested in them anyway.
Repeat until one says yes.

In this day and age, especially if you're young, more people are interested in a casual fucking or ONS than actual relationships anyways.
>>
>>17644738
Oh I wasn't OP, i was the one you replied to. Just wondering though. And I am a chick so I was just kind of thinking from my perspective.
If I were the chick in OP's story, and he never actually confirmed our relationship with me and just started to refer to me as his gf, I would be a tad miffed because to me that seems just a tad possessive and that my opinion didn't matter. Cuz for real, for all he knew I was just being friendly and/or wanted a makeout buddy.
I wouldn't me miffed enough to shoot him down over it of course, but I would probably call him out on it like "Oh, I'm your girlfriend now? Nobody told me lol. Is there something you'd like to ask me maybe?"

Plus when you assume girlfriend/boyfriend-ship, you're opening yourself up to miscommunication. For example, if you just assume shes your gf, but on the off chance she doesn't see it that way and sleeps with someone else, suddenly you're accusing her of cheating when she was never under the impression you were mutually exclusive in the first place. If you never have that conversation, you can't consider anything like that cheating, because she never knew what the hell you actually were to one another.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.