[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Breath?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Bad_breath_cartoon.jpg (128KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bad_breath_cartoon.jpg
128KB, 480x480px
I seem to have bad breath at the worst times possible. I brush twice a day, I do the whole routine with the tongue brush, flossing and mouthwash. I even pop mints throughout the day, but when I need to speak the most with others my mouth and lips go dry and I can feel it. It's terrible and I don't know what to do. Am I not drinking enough water, am I eating the wrong foods, am I not eating enough? I read that skipping meals can make your mouth very dry.
>>
Tonsil stones
>>
Two possibilities:

>1
Crash dieting, fasting, and low-carbohydrate diets are a possible cause of bad breath. They cause the body to break down fat, which produces chemicals called ketones that can be smelled on your breath.

>2
Some people are convinced they have bad breath when they don't. This psychological condition is called halitophobia.

People with halitophobia are paranoid about the smell of their breath. They often misinterpret other people's behaviour and comments, thinking they're suggesting they have bad breath. They become fixated with cleaning their teeth, chewing gum, and using mouth fresheners.

Treatment for halitophobia involves talking therapies, such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), to help the person overcome their paranoia and fixation on the smell of their breath.
>>
>>17644387
Brush your teeth and your tongue, most tooth brushes have a part behind their head for brushing your tongue. Finish with flossing.
If it's something related to bad gut flora and stomach acid, I think one part ground clove and two part ground flaxseed once in 2 days, should solve the problem in a week or so.
>>
>>17644480
Probably this. Sometimes you can dislodge them yourself with vigorous gargling and shit and sometimes you need to go to an oral surgeon. They cause most bad breath.
>>
>>17644993
except you would know if you had them.
you would feel them.

>you can dislodge them yourself with vigorous gargling and shit

don't waste your time doing that.

Use a flashlight and a q tip.
>>
>>17644993
How do they feel? like if you had throat inflammation?
>>
>>17645086
you don't feel them, you smell them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.