[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep lying to my parents that nobody is calling me for job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I keep lying to my parents that nobody is calling me for job interviews. I get plenty of wagecuck job interviews at walmart, but I really don't want to work there, not because of lazyness. But because I know I'll fuck up, I see myself doing what I did since elementary school - waking up at 7am all sleep-deprived and cold, fucking up all the orders, breaking stuff, having brain farts, weirding or pissing off all the employees, getting fired and blacklisted.
I probably wouldn't even be able to get past the interview and even if I got lucky... you read the rest.
>>
>>17644300
You have my mindset, time to change brotha.
>>
>>17644300

The longer you wait, the longer you fuck yourself.

Better to fuck up at Wal-Mart than at your chosen career down the line.
>>
So what if you fuck up, or someone thinks you're weird? I've never cared about my co-workers opinions despite having worked at much better places than Wal-Mart. The point of the job is to get paid, everything else is background noise.
>>
>>17644300
No one can help you with your shitty self-defeatist attitude.
>>
>>17644300
Making money at Walmart is more money than you'll make leaching off of your parents like a fucking parasitic douchebag
>>
>>17644300
Fucking up is a major part of life and I wouldn't talk shit about Walmart jobs because those people are above you right now. You're going to fuck up, your going to be embarrassed, you're life is going to suck but that's how it supposed to be. Get out there and after you fuck up a couple of times the next fuck up won't be so bad and you learn to not to fuck up as much. Also your prospective changes once you get a little money that you busted your ass for in your pocket. If you just get handed your dream job without learning how to properly fuck up first your going to fuck it up. Where at wagecuck jobs (the people who make more money then you right now) you can fuck up alot and learn from it.

Fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuuccckkkk!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.