[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came to visit my father who lives in a foreign country and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1475649923310.jpg (32KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1475649923310.jpg
32KB, 600x590px
I came to visit my father who lives in a foreign country and everything that comes out of his mouth since I came was passive aggressive and felt like I was being verbally abused. I dont have a thin skin but it just gives me flashbacks to when I was bullied in school when I was a child, nothing else comes to mind. I also have other family living here who I like and a very old grandfather who will probably be dead before the next time I make it here. Today he was being a dick again and insulted me by saying that I havent matured at all since I was 16. And mind you it wasnt just an invetation to have a conversation with me about it, he was just being a dick. I dont understand why cant he just talk like a normal human being, I dont think that he can help himself. After I didnt talk to him untill the rest of the evening he was trying to be nice and take interest in my life to which I just ignored him because I was angry at him for abusing me all the time. I really want to leave even though I promised to stay for 2 more weeks. How do I handle this without ruining the relationship completely? My desire is to just tell him that he is an asshole, leave suddenly and never talk to him again which I am capable of, but that doesn't seem like the right thing to do. How do I go about it? And why is everything he says to me is passive aggressive abuse? I just really dont understand.
>>
hi
>>
>>17644259
Most fathers want to see their son follow in their footsteps.

But, seeing as how you're on 4chan frogposting you probably never played sports in a successful setting, haven't been laid by a woman under 250 lbs, couldn't do a pullup if you tried, and are failing as an adult infront of his face.
>>
>>17644259
>handle this
Hire a tough guy and beat up your father to a pulp. There, solved.
Slavic fathers are hypocritical pieces of shits, op. Never be like him.

Hey uhm if he has any large inheritance money and nobody knew you were there then you could you know... just don't make it obvious with specific substances, fingerprints. Force him into an alcoholic coma.
>>
>>17644288
Oh or have a snake or spider bite him, my god that's the perfect plan. Scapegoat it on the reptiles and insects. They don't ask for 50 grand like a paid hitman and they count as an accidental and not a murder.
>>
File: 1468769241157.jpg (77KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
1468769241157.jpg
77KB, 460x628px
>>17644262
Hello.
>>17644279
Well, perhaps I am failing as adult. Even though I do get layed enough in my opinion. That said, he can voive those concerns rather then say mean unrelated things to me. I have significant doubts though that if I ticked everything from a list he would be nicer. I got a job offer recently and all he was doing is discoriging me. I really dont know if my well being is in his best interest now that I think of it. He does like feeling superior though.
>>
>>17644288
The fact that its so obvious that he is slavic makes me feel that its not my fault and its just norm in this hell realm. Thank you anon for the encouragement.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.