[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do sample cups come in larger sizes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I want use piss bottles but my wife will complain and guests will think I'm weird. If I use sample cups, I can pass them off saying they're for medical reasons. The problem is they're too small to be practical. Are there larger ones? If not, are there larger containers that look medical?
>>
>>17644240
Get your computer placed in an isolated room so you wont be around when your wife's guests are.

Set up a webcam in her bedroom if you really have to watch, but know they wont keep their hardon if they smell your piss and imagine that at some point your wife has had that piss stick inside of her.
>>
>>17644240
Look for sealable measuring cups that are conventionally used for cooking. It likely won't have the same effect, because most medical samples aren't more than ~100ml. It would look goofy.
>>
>>17644240
man, just go to the fucking toilet. it's not that god damn hard.

why do you people do this. it takes at MOST 5 minutes out of your day. more realistically it takes 2 minutes.
>>
>>17644323
I'm usually hard when I wake up in the middle of the night to piss. I takes forever waiting for it to get soft to use the toilet. With wide mouth bottle, I can go right away and I don't have to turn on the lights.
>>
>>17644375
why do you have to wait for it to be soft?
>>
Agree with the guy saying to just use the toilet for fuck's sake. Would you feel more attracted to your wife if she was pissing in a cup next to you at night, so much on the regular that she got specific equipment for it?
>>
File: tumblr_ljp65mdgyh1qb6t6wo1_500.jpg (13KB, 500x204px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ljp65mdgyh1qb6t6wo1_500.jpg
13KB, 500x204px
>>17644382
Because picture related isn't practical.
>>
>>17644401
1) you can pee standing up
2) if you're like me and prefer to pee sitting down for less cleanup in the future, you can still fucking sit down and piss.

you just hold your dick downwards into the bowl, not so much that it hurts. just like, press down on it from above to angle it down. if it can't quite get the right angle down, lean further forward.
sure, it's a little bit awkward, and MAYBE your dick will touch the bowl like mine sometimes does, but it's better than being that neckbeard that pisses in bottles in the middle of the night in your bedroom, which has it's own set of problems.

i know i wouldn't want my gf/wife, no matter how fucking hot, to pee in our bedroom. i do not want the bedroom to smell of pee. pissing and shitting is exclusively for the toilet you disgusting neckbeard.

i am leaving now enjoy your life.
>>
>>17644420
>pisses sitting down
>male
pick one
>>
>>17644437
???? then what is this ridiculous image you posted? why the fuck do you have to be soft to piss standing up? besides, peeing sitting down (in your own home, in clean toilets, not public toilets) is the easiest way to keep the bathroom/toilet clean and not disgusting.

i get it now. this is b8. okay. have a nice day.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.