[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not get cucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1474427535244.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474427535244.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
I was talking with my gf about having threesomes and she said she was down to do it with another girl as long as I was down to do it with another guy. I know I sound extremely selfish when I say that I'm uncomfortable with doing it with another guy because it'd only be me putting myself in the same position she would be in if we did it with another girl but the more I think about it the sadder I get because I start to feel really insecure about her liking this other guy. I love my gf I really don't want to see her with another guy but I know if I want to start having cool threesomes I have to open myself up. What do
>>
Come on man, if you are not cool with her having a threesome with you and another guy, why would you even start this conversation?
>>
>>17644075

dont have a threesome.

>but i want one

then have a threesome

>but i am insecure

dont have a threesome

>but i want one

then have a threesome

>but i am insecure

dont have a threesome

>but i want one

then have a threesome

>but i am insecure

dont have a threesome

>but i want one

then have a threesome

>but i am insecure

dont have a threesome

>but i want one

then have a threesome

>but i am insecure

dont have a threesome

>but i want one

then have a threesome

>but i am insecure

dont have a threesome

>but i want one

then have a threesome

>but i am insecure

dont have a threesome

>but i want one

then have a threesome

>but i am insecure

dont have a threesome

>but i want one

then have a threesome

>but i am insecure

dont have a threesome

>but i want one

then have a threesome

>but i am insecure

dont have a threesome

>but i want one

then have a threesome

>but i am insecure

dont have a threesome

>but i want one

then have a threesome

>but i am insecure

dont have a threesome

>but i want one
>>
>>17644075
let another guy fuck your girl if you want to fuck other girls, easy
>>
>>17644096
This tho
>>
>>17644081
/thread. Today OP realizes what a tard he is
>>
>>17644096
Thanks anon this actually puts it into perspective for me pretty well
>>
>>17644075
If you let another guy plow her, you're cucked. The face she even wants it rotisserie style means she needs to get dropped.
>>
If she's willing to let you fuck her and another girl then you should be willing to let her fuck you and another guy. You know how you could avoid this whole conundrum?
>Don't have a threesome
Seriously, it's just a liability. Promiscuous sex is overrated.
>>
File: 1465002969982.jpg (42KB, 576x518px) Image search: [Google]
1465002969982.jpg
42KB, 576x518px
>>17644075
Smart girl. Simply forces you to have an open relationship. Either don't do it, or start by banging other people first and see how it plays out. You have your excuse card in your hands.
>>
>>17644075
You could try to open up, but it sounds like you're just not comfortable with it, and it'll backfire.
As such, drop the threesome idea.

If you were open to it, more power to ya, but you gotta go with your gut here OP.
>>
>>17644864
>rotisserie-style/ahegao isn't his fetish
You poor man.
>>
>>17644075
>What do

Learn to fucking format your post, that's what.

You illiterate fuck.

S A G E
S A G E
S A G E
S A G E
S A G E
S A G E
S A G E
>>
File: 1474782820763.jpg (27KB, 434x619px) Image search: [Google]
1474782820763.jpg
27KB, 434x619px
>>17645016
To each his own.
>>
>>17645117
this picture just screams 80's
>>
>>17644075
Seems like a pretty fair agreement to me. If you don't like the terms then don't participate. Maybe she's trying to show you that what you feel about her fucking another guy is what she feels about you fucking another girl.
>>
>>17644075

You are an idiot
>>
>>17645382

this, op wants to cuck her gf but doesn't want to get cucked, tell me about being selfish.
>>
You people are oblivious morons. There are so many reasons why it's "more okay" for a guy to have sex with multiple girls than it is for a girl to have sex with multiple guys.

Women are more emotional during sex. Their brains release more love chemical when fucking (oxytocin). Men are doing it much more for physical pleasure. They mainly release dopamine and seratonin into their brain. When women fuck, they are chemically in love with who they are fucking.

Additionally, men can ejaculate many times a day and get many women pregnant. Women get pregnant once and are down for ~9 months, so don't give me this shit about they should be allowed to fuck all the guys they want. We evolved this way for a reason. Women get pregnant once a year because it helps select the most capabke, worthy mates. They aren't biologically supposed to fuck everyone.

Lastly, most women DO NOT want to fuck as many men as men DO want to fuck women, so if you find a woman that preaches about how eomen should get to want to fuck all the men they want, be very suspicious. Most women are not like this, this very loud, very small group of whores gives women a bad rep.
>>
>>17645914
Both genders release oxytocin during sex.

I do get that we evolved in a certain way and it surely influences the way we are now on some level, but our biological instincts are not all we are. We aren't just animals.
Human relationships and sexuality are GREATLY influenced by society.
Virginity was valuable because there were no paternity tests and if you had a kid with a virgin you knew it was yours. Right now there is no reason beside moral reasons to value virginity, and those reasons apply to both genders.
In the same way "men can ejaculate many times a day, women can get pregnant just once a year" made perfect sense when we had no way to control it, now that we can pretty much avoid the risk of pregnancy there is no need to.
Again, the only reason to not fuck around are moral reasons which apply to both genders.
It's also pretty silly to justify your views with "this is how naturally is", we don't live how we are naturally supposed to.

I am strongly against casual sex, but your reasoning isn't logical.
>>
>>17645914
This is bait.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.