[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shrooms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1464477406334.jpg (171KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464477406334.jpg
171KB, 1280x1024px
Okay so I rarely do anything, I've only had marijuana before, and I'm thinking about shrooms. My friend got some and offered me some, is it worth it? Or is it too dangerous? I am 18.
>>
95% of people who try shrooms die the first time.
>>
>>17643978
I can never manage to get my hand on shrooms, or when I do it's too expensive and I don't want to spend the cash.

But, the one time I did have shrooms I was smoking a LOT of marijuana. It was a big going away party, so I'm talking like, at least 12 blunts split between about 6 or 7 of us.

And one of the guys had a bag of shrooms, so we each took a fair share. It wasn't much. But, I definately felt higher, and I did notice some type of patterns forming very discreetly on a doorway. But, it was nothing too notable. Would try a higher amount if I ever got the chance.
>>
Well I don't do drugs but I've been quite interested in the culture for a while and from what I've learned it seems shrooms are actually really safe compared to other harder drugs, and give you much more vivid high than others.
>>
Used to be a huge pot head in highschool, did acid once and shrooms once. Shrooms is not like enjoyable I'd say, it's just fucking weird. If you trust the source you shouldn't worry at all, you'll be okay just don't freak out, I freaked out hard.
>>
>>17643989
This is true I am a certified factician.
>>
shrooms are very enjoyable, also pretty weird at times
>>
I really, truly, honestly think everyone should do shrooms once. They have the capacity to open your mind in really exciting ways- and in ways that last for well beyond the high. Go in with an open mind.
BUT! Don't do them if you're upset about anything or preoccupied with something unpleasant. That can bite you in the ass in a really unpleasant & unhealthy way.
>>
Would love to go and get high but since I'm applying for Law enforcement, they have a zero drug policy and well, marijuana stays in your system for months.

gg no re if I do a drug test and something comes up. Fuck I think they fuck you up if you did it legally in Amsterdam or somewhere and you're already a member.
>>
>>17643978
Serious talk:
I did shrooms once and it was a complete fucking rollercoaster. Heres why:

First Hour: started off slow, then i felt like I was in the war scene from Edge of Tomorrow. It got to the point where I heard gun shots and asked my friend(the general) to be excused from battle. I went outside to chill out.

Second Hour: I literally layed on the porch all knight according to my friends. They said that I kept screaming about the exorcist girl "watching me" behind my back and apparently I lost my arm. I wouldn't move because i said the sky was falling like tetris blocks and I didn't want to look behind because of "her". After 30 min they got me inside back in the couch.

Third hour: friend played Lady Gaga and some techno shit and I thought I was at the club with the sexiest as fuck women strip dancing in front of me. I played 4 one dollar bills on the coffee table and had a shit eating grin on my face, and apparently when my friends tried to take me away from the table, I threatened to punch them because " this is the only place where I'm the cool kid and I don't get shited on. Fuck off and go back to your corner!"

True story though, I try it again. Just don't watch any movies before hand
>>
I've done shrooms maybe 7-8 times. Most of those experiences were pretty mild. I'd be kind of giggly, kind of out-of-it (sort of like with weed), and would have one or two moments of fantastic, uncontrollable laughter. Pretty pleasant overall. I'd get nauseous, which sucked, but not enough to ruin the experience.

The last time I ever did them was in September of 2010. That night, my friend and I split 7 grams between us and, smoked a joint, and wandered the woods. I got higher than I have ever been in my life. My friend got fixated on the idea of parallel universes, and every once in a while, would get so frustrated that he couldn't verbalize what he was thinking that he would just start shouting. I got fixated on evolution and natural selection, and, though a long local path that I could probably never reproduce, realised with 99.9% confidence that there is no afterlife. But the fucked-up part came the following morning, when I woke up and realised IMMEDIATELY that I still did not believe in an afterlife. It was just gone.

Some people say they find God on shrooms. I lost mine.

Never been happier though.
>>
>>17643978

It's not dangerous if you do a bit of research on what you're getting into. Try the erowid forum if you're curious.

Succinctly; set and setting are critical. Make sure your emotional baggage is sorted away before you trip, and that you have a comfortable and safe environment in which to trip. Do them with a friend who you can openly talk to about your shared experience as you do them.

You'll only freak out if you let yourself, feedback loops are a bitch, so watch out for them
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.