[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating with Coworker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20916-NT0RJD.jpg (939KB, 1667x1667px) Image search: [Google]
20916-NT0RJD.jpg
939KB, 1667x1667px
My boyfriend got a new job and now has an excuse to go out on wednesdays after work for employee only drinks. They also provide regular events which involve alcohol that he tells me are employee only. On top of this he is late about 30-90 minutes every day from his scheduled time to leave.

Before he got this new job we were having a lot of sex and now we barely do and he hasn't gotten really hard. He keeps telling me I have nothing to worry about (like cheating).

He doesn't want me going out and enjoying myself when he is doing the same for work, which seems incredibly selfish to me. He keeps telling me to trust him but my instinct tells me there is something going on...

Last night around 10pm he hadn't come home yet so I met him at the bar with his coworkers.

1. One of his coworkers had brought his girlfriend, but he didn't want me there. (He invited me but not until really late, after knowing I was out doing my own thing, and said "but I can just come home instead". I wanted to see what was up so I decided to go, which is not what I would normally do.
2.There was a large woman sitting across from him who was very abrasive with me and gave me the iron handshake. She immediately left and an hour later came back for her purse... which was left on the seat I was sitting in, next to my boyfriend. A few other odd things happened that
3. Inside the bar were two slags who when my boyfriend bought my drink made a loud comment directed towards him about how it must be his birthday today.
4. He started telling a story about how one of the male coworkers was playing with his watch and something happened... but the coworker denied it and his other male co worker did a painfully bad job of lying and saying it was him ie covering up something.

When I put all the instances together in my head it seems clear he is cheating or wanting to cheat on me... am I over analyzing this?

I can't work and my house is falling apart because I have anxiety over it.
>>
>>17643939
He's either cheating on you, or innocently seeking an escape from a bad home life. Maybe it's his way out, and he knows if he was home he wouldn't be able to enjoy any time to himself. Be it from you trying to watch TV with him, or be around him while he's on the bedroom computer, or whatever else he might enjoy doing in solitude.

I know if my GF is crowding me at home, I make excuses to not be there.
>>
>>17643954
Okay, thank you for putting that into perspective. I assume the worst because of really bad past relationships.
>>
>>17643960
A good rule of thumb also, is if he is cheating on you, it should noticably increase his sexual drive and he'll be fucking you a lot more often. And most men don't cheat with women uglier than their current companion.

He's probably depressed and needs some space. Take advantage of his morning wood to try and spark something in him, a morning wood blowjob is the best thing to wake up to.
>>
>>17643939
OP, all you've done is list the things he's doing. Taken out of context, yeah, they could be bad. But what's missing here are details about you.

What do you do at home? Are you naggy? Are you bitchy? Do you two quarrel often? Do you do your share of bringing home the bacon? Do you have a job? Are you clingy?

Be honest about this stuff. He may very well be avoiding you for something you're doing.
>>
>>17643975
Okay. Thank you for the advice. I go to the gym a few times a week and hangout with my mom a lot on the weekend. He also has band practice... so I assumed that was enough space for him, but maybe not.
>>
>>17643975
>And most men don't cheat with women uglier than their current companion
Thats not true. Besides being unhappy with partner, sex frustration, bored with the partner etc sometime people cheat because they can.
>>
>>17643995
I make more than him right now. He is kind of sensitive about it. Like he will talk about his pay with coworkers or friends and if I chime in he gets pissed.

I am kind of clingy.

I'm not bitchy to him, I always want to make him happy. I give him massages and take him to dinner (he also takes me to dinner).

I might be naggy sometimes, because even though I make more money I do more chores. He expects me to do them since I work from home. I had to cut back on the amount of labor I do around the house for him because I started to feel taken for granted.
>>
>>17643975
>And most men don't cheat with women uglier than their current companion

You give good points otherwise, but that particular part couldn't be further from the truth
>>
>>17644053
Only times I cheated on my GF's have been with more attractive women. Maybe it's just a me thing, but I wouldn't downgrade from what I currently have to go fuck some ugly broad.
>>
>>17644059
>>17644053
>>17644000
>>17643995

She was definitely not someone I would normally feel jealous or insecure around - it was more the mannerisms and how she presented herself to me, then disappeared, only to come back for her purse where I was sitting.

Her other large lady friend was also not very nice. Like they both had an issue with me even though we've never met and his other coworkers like me a lot.
>>
I would make sure his coworkers know about you and even try making friends with his coworkers girlfriends if you can. If anything shady happens, they'll tell you about it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.