[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what harassment feels like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (159KB, 589x2351px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
159KB, 589x2351px
Some context to this: I'm green in the pic, a 23yo just out of uni. Red guy is also a 23yo, but he's still in uni due to severe depression (diagnosed) and other physical problems including a colostomy.

I was staying in Rome for the summer when he passed through on his backpack tour of Europe, so I decided to spend half an afternoon with him taking him and his travelling companion to an icecream place and a couple of other sights seeing as I'm a local.

During this afternoon I discovered that he'd really gone off the rails. Took a whole year off for medical reasons, dad called the police because he was being crazy at home due to drugs, etc. As a result, when he asked to go out when he got back, I put him off. The rest follows in the pic.

I'm slightly bi but have a gf now and he knows this. Did I deal with this ok? I know he's got problems but this has really put me on guard. Should I react further?
>>
>>17643500
Forgot to mention: we were classmates at uni and did lab projects together. Went to each other's places a couple of times but not really a burning friendship.
>>
>>17643500
Just don't reply and block them. The internet couldn't make these issues any easier for you.

I remember I hooked up with a floozy a few states over one time, and I had a girlfriend.

This dumb bitch had the nerve to find me on facebook, try to add me, and send me messages.

She got no response from me, and a prompt block. I don't want that shit in my life, it's not welcome one single bit, she knew I was in a relationship when I fucked her, and she knew I had no intentions of ever seeing her again after that point.

It's literally just like Tyler the Creator has said, that bitch never bothered me again.
>>
>>17643500

Wow, that's... pretty bad. If I were you I'd ignore him just like you did t the end. Let him get bored.

Does he know where you live or something?
>>
>>17643512
I could do that and it wouldn't even bother me that much. It's just that I know the poor guy has depression and shit, and I'm one of his few friends.

>>17643515
Sadly he does...
>>
>>17643524

>I could do that and it wouldn't even bother me that much. It's just that I know the poor guy has depression and shit, and I'm one of his few friends.

Here's the thing: You don't have to save other people. It's not your responsibility. If you want, go ahead and help him, by all means.

But don't feel like you HAVE too. He is making you uncomfortable, and you know him better than I do, so if you re worried then it must be warranted.

Trust your gut here.
>>
no just block him

that´s how horny guys are

get used to it and star to deal with it
>>
>>17643524
Wahh boo hoo, I'm mildly depressed enough to bitch about it on the internet.

Jeez like that isn't everyone at some point with an anonymous name tag.

He'll get the fuck over it and be sucking some other aids dick in no time.
>>
File: 928365.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
928365.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>17643500
>yo
>dawg
>U
>ya
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>17643534
I was thinking of asking him just how high he was, and balancing that against blocking the hell out of the guy. Guess that's why I'm here.

>>17643542
Is that what being high does to your typing skills?

Also in case it wasn't clear, I'm a guy too.
>>
Lmao

I'm sorry for you. Stop replying for a bit and if he persists, just straight up tell him to fuck off and leave you alone. Then block him if he keeps going off the rails; he probably won't take that well, yeah?
>>
>>17643500
Jeeze.

Yeah, block the guy. If he keeps bothering you and your phone service doesn't allow blocking you might have to change your number if he doesn't clue in. I had a guy start calling me from random phone numbers after I learned his number and stopped answering it. He's leave me fake messages on my voice mail to try and get me to call him back.

If you have shared friends you may even want to let them know what's going on so he can't get in contact with you if he ends up being stalker tier.
>>
>>17643546
>Is that what being high does to your typing skills?
No. This is just a nigger behavior. I can't even read it all.
Just block and delete this nigger.
>>
I guess block is the majority opinion, thanks guys!
>>
File: 13579.png (39KB, 93x139px) Image search: [Google]
13579.png
39KB, 93x139px
>>17643500
Please tell me you're both black.
>>
>>17643716
White as can be. I guess I'm a pizzanigger. Why?
>>
>>17643779
Okay, actually reading the image again, you weren't using nearly as retarded language as red.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.