[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW TO DATE YOUR STUDENTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1466927471811.jpg (182KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466927471811.jpg
182KB, 1024x1024px
>How to hit on my students?

I'm 22 and am instructor for remedial math at my local university. These are all freshman, many girls who wear skimpy clothing etc....they are 18 or 19 all of them. How to initiate intimate relationship with them?
>>
>>17643452
fucking won't help them to pass the exam, mister horny instructor
>>
Do you wanna get fired? Because that's how you get fired.
>>
>>17643452
Are you willing to destroy your career for some student pussies?
You know what? Your students are not stupid. Their dream is not to get fucked by you. Their goal is to flirt you and try for good marks. They know that since you are young teacher you may have this damn fantasies on doing sex with them.
If I were you I would be very serious at the university, keeping distance from them,or you'lol lose your job. You must be very lucky for getting suck a job on this age! Think with the upper head ,not the other..
>>
>>17643461
>>17643475

Only doing this while I finish up my masters, don't plan on teaching long-term so yes. However I would prefer discretion.

And it's not just about fucking them, although that is a favorable outcome. Some of them I genuinely enjoy talking too, they are hot, and it's just so happens they are about my age.

>What's wrong with dat?
>>
>>17643475
>career
lol
>>
>>17643452
>How to initiate intimate relationship with them?
I suppose it is possible if 1. you are not actually their teacher, as appointed by the department, course facilitators (like grad students) should be ok and 2. you are not obvious about your intention in front of the class.
Here's my personal experience about this type of awkward situations:
I had to substitute for my friend when he was away for conference and teach this really tedious calculus class for non-math majors, I've always hated teaching and especially this type of subject so I just sorted of breezed through everything, sighed a lot and stared at the clock, the students seemed impressed for some reason, probably because I showed them some standard analysis tricks like the epsilon/2^n trick that they had never seen before, I finished the lecture and still had like 10 minutes left, I talked to some guy about video games, finally the class was over, I jokingly announced that it was my only class and I don't teach and they probably won't see me again unless they are very lost. Afterwards, this girl came to me asked for my phone number. At that time I had a long distance relationship with another girl at the other side of the country, things looked bad, so I broke up with my then gf and started hanging out with this attractive chick five years younger than me, seemed like an obvious choice to fill my void. Then I dated her for two months and met my current gf at a party we went to.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 205x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 205x194px
What'll happen if you do it is you'll get a rush, and want to do it again. Next thing you know you're 30 hitting on a 17 year old freshman, then you end up on the 10 o'clock news and I'll see you on this app
>>
>>17643452
Do you really want to destroy your whole carreer?
>>
OP will be doing this soon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48
>>
>>17643642
>you're 30 hitting on a 17 year old freshman
Fuck society for thinking it is bad. Nothing wrong with it, it has been like that for the whole human existence, this is why girls swoon over older guys.
And what about guys who look much younger than their age? This is their only option, and yet frowned upon by society. How sick is it?
>>
>>17644220
I agree nothing wrong with it. I plan on dating college girls until my late 20s early 30s before settling down. Op here.
>>
>>17644183
Needs R-kelly in that line up.
>>
>>17643493
Implying it wouldn't hurt future prospects.
>>
W-w-would you help me with math?
>>
>>17645366
W-whats your question you s-s-sexy thang? :|
>>
>>17643452
You will lose your job.
You will be finished in academia.
Any letters of reference you request from faculty will be honor-bound to mention your unreliability and bad judgment, screwing you for any jobs outside academia.
>>
File: 1475626414793.jpg (47KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475626414793.jpg
47KB, 540x720px
>>17645749
How do I find if sequence is limited?

I have got
{x[n]} = (1-n) / (sqrt(n^2-1))
Say that sup X = min{c ∈ R: (for all x ∈ X) x ≤ c}

I would have it multuplied by sqrt(n^2-1) / sqrt(n^2-1), getting sqrt(n^2 - 1)/ (1-n). No idea what to do next. Still struggling with epsilon limit definition.
>>
>>17646283
>getting (n^2-1)/(n-1)
fixed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.