[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4758.jpg (55KB, 720x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4758.jpg
55KB, 720x477px
I want nothing more than to die right now. That is all. What would be the most effective way to do such?
>>
>>17643274
Let me help you,but first
How old are you?
What are you doing? Studying/working
Why do you feel like that?
>>
>>17643274
I feel the same as you,but we have to fight it. It's called depression. I went to a doctor and I try to get rid of it. It's hard but I try.
I am 25 years old,I have problems with my family from when I remember my self. They had fights every day and every night, until the age of 18 that they finally broke up. Then bigger problems started with my mother asking me to ask from my father more money,my father didn't. My mother started hanging out with someone met on Internet,he was 28 years old! She was out of the house the nights,I had to take care of my younger sister. One day she expelled me from the house. Then I stayed to my father's house and some days to my bf's house. I got a car two years ago,and before 6 months I had a big car accident,but thankfully I am alive,and didn't break anything. My depression started being bigger due to financial problems. My father after the accident changed behavior on me. Now my bf is away for a month,for a job. I was at my house with my father and my grandmother, but my grandmother hates me when I am at home,because I don't have a bedroom and living room is my bedroom,and she hates me for being there with closed the door etc. so she started fighting with me,and then she hit me! My father did nothing for that,so I came to stay to my bf's house for the days that he will not be here. My father is nervous on me and he stopped talking to me because of that. Btw, my younger sister lives with her bf from when she was 15! My father is ok with her, but not with me! The only thing that keeps me alive is my bf.
>>
>>17643329
Shit happens eyh.
>>
>>17643337
I have realized that and I try hard to get rid of the depression. But there are days that I only want to sleep for more than 12 hours just to not think
>>
>>17643346
Quit being such a pussy. Life can be a cunt. Get over yourself.
>>
>>17643329
Again me. Also,forgot to mention that I had 4 small strokes until now, perhaps because of the depression. Doctors can't find other explanation
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.