[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The wrong girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: UfEsgz6.jpg (82KB, 912x1306px) Image search: [Google]
UfEsgz6.jpg
82KB, 912x1306px
Have you been in this situation : when you're with someone you love but a relative of that person starts hitting on you and yeah, you're somewhat attracted, you would do her. But you don't ever want to hurt your partner and the only solution is a threesome that's never gonna happen.
Now in family meetings it's a little weird, everytime I can see she fancies me and at the same time she's still nice to my partner (they're cousins). Her marriage is not well so that may be an explanation to her behaviour but fuck it's akward.
What would you do /have you done?
No, pic not related...
>>
no one?
>>
>>17643248
What a shitty definition of love. Raise your standards man.

If I love someone I wouldn't be stressed about some side bitch.
>>
>>17643347
If I wouldn't love her I would cheat. So not wanting to hurt her is not loving? Have you ever been attracted by another woman than your spouse?
>>
>>17643352
No shit. That's how the human body works.

You make a choice: is monogamy important to you and your spouse?

If no then go after her. If yes then just drop these thoughts because they'll never bear any fruit in your life.
>>
>>17643376
>If yes then just drop these thoughts because they'll never bear any fruit in your life.
Except maybe some semen, by yourself or inside your spouse.
Use those thoughts right ;-)
>>
>>17643248
Yeah, I've been in that situation, and it was her sister.

As for what I did, not a fucking thing, which is exactly what you should do here. Even setting aside the morality of it all, if you do ANYTHING, that situation is only going to end one way (it blows up in your face, ruins your life, tears apart the family, everybody hates you forever, etc etc etc).

Just resign yourself to the fact that you are never going to put your penis inside her body, treat her courteously but distantly, and fuck the absolute shit out of your girlfriend/wife like this guy said. >>17643382
>>
>>17643391
Yeah, seems like the right choice...
>>
>>17643391
>everybody hates you forever
hey, at least you had fun
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.