[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What silly questions can I text a girl? I want her attention somehow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1590e365f78b48d7.jpg (279KB, 1052x657px) Image search: [Google]
1590e365f78b48d7.jpg
279KB, 1052x657px
What silly questions can I text a girl?

I want her attention somehow
>>
"Do you come here often"

then you wait like half a minute

"oh wait that's not how it works in texting, is it"

sincerely
femanon with a horrible sense of humour
>>
>>17643261

kek
this
>>
>>17643261
hahaha i might try that, thanks a lot
>>
anyone?
>>
>>17643261
THIS.
Made me giggle like a 12 year old.
>>
Cmon guys please help me out
>>
>>17643239
>>17643333
>>17643414

Messages every half-hour will not improve her perception of you. A little bit of patience will go a long way in texting.

Also, talk to her about her life and interests, that should give you something to talk about for a while.
>>
>>17643487
I dont have a clue how to ask and formulate that. I dont want to sound creepy or weird
>>
>>17643510

Let me make a wild guess. I'm just guessing, so correct me if I'm wrong:

You have not spoken with her. Like, maybe you said hello or something, but you two have never "talked" for a while.
>>
>>17643239
"oh my god did you see that"
- no, what? (or something similar)
"wait just give me a minute,"

then you wait a couple of minutes so she will be sitting on the edge and have time to have an inner panic (which is a good thing, this is a feeling you want to create)

- I was trying to come up with a good catchfrase but I honestly can't think of any funny followups to that. Anyways, what are you doing? (:

Then you could be able to have a proper conversation. But this will only work if she is somewhat dorky, though.

post results, by the way (:
>>
>>17643523
Nope. Asked her if we could meet once, she said yea but got no time atm and she still wanna meet me blabla. Then she "forgot" it I guess. I didnt mention anything about the meeting ever again, because idk it would sound pathetic. Thats now 2 months ago, but i cant fucking forget this girl
>>
>>17643539

Move on. That's a lost cause.
>>
>>17643549
i cant do that, its very hard for me and there is no other girl who is attractive for me or will ever be. i know it sounds selfish as fuck, but she is always stuck in my head its like torture
>>
>>17643559

If you cannot think of a question to start the conversation, then it means you don't know her.

She missed your date and has made no effort to contact you for two months. She is not into you. Let it go.
>>
>>17643528
if she does not already like you, this will come off as ridiculous and she will definitely laugh at you with her friends
>>
>>17643589
>>17643589

she likes me, i know her since 3 years and we were schoolfriends once, but i never knew her personally.
>>
>>17643602
>but i never knew her personally.

Right in the fucking bullseye! I knew you weren't close.

Move on!
>>
>>17643607
i havent seen her some years, i wanna meet her so bad sigh.

she doenst live far away from me btw. but i dont wanna be a stalker or act like that lol
>>
>>17643627

You are acting like a stalker. You said this:

>there is no other girl who is attractive for me or will ever be

That's pretty bad for a girl you don't really know. Do her and yourself a favor by letting go.
>>
File: 50 ways to eat cock.jpg (21KB, 251x348px) Image search: [Google]
50 ways to eat cock.jpg
21KB, 251x348px
>>17643627
I've been in this position mate. You have oneitis my dude. The best that can come out of this is you become an orbiter. You don't really want that senpai

Good luck anon
>>
>>17643637
I said I know her, read >>17643602 I just miss her so bad

>>17643656
very funny
>>
>>17643660
>i never knew her personally.

Then what does this mean?

You have seen her, you know her name. That's not knowing her.

Not being able to ask her anything means you don't know her. You don't know her life, her interests, nothing really.

This will be creepy however you do it.
>>
>>17643671
I know what she likes, interests, but i dont know how to show my interests to her without sounding weird or creepy.
>>
>>17643811

Then a silly question won't help. Suddenly you are asking for something different.
>>
>>17643820
i know, sigh

just leave this thread in the dust.
>>
>>17643487
What if you try to talk more about her but she hasn't have much to say or she want to talk about you?
>>
>>17643909
I never write with her man, i dont even know what to say or ask. I dont want to sound pathetic towards her, thats why im scared to write smthing
>>
ask her who she mains in melee
>>
>>17643925
Sometimes the simplest answer is the best answer
>>
>>17643909

Are you talking about your own situation? That's not where OP is.
>>
>>17644022
Yes
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.