[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I broke up with my gf of 2 years 3 weeks ago. Last week I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: espiral.jpg (130KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
espiral.jpg
130KB, 640x640px
So I broke up with my gf of 2 years 3 weeks ago.
Last week I met a female friend that I hadn't seen for months and we hit it off pretty good again she even hugged me twice because my birthday was a month ago and she didn't congratulate me. I've already met her last semester on college and I thought she was kind of into me because she'd always look to sit beside me and and always initiated conversations with me and regularly touched my arm/shoulder (or maybe it was just wishful thinking) anyway I couldn't really be so friendly with her because my now ex was really jealous of any women.
I find her cute and she has a cute shy personality, she also has some damn taste on films and the like (which was what kind of attracted me to her at first), she's kinda short and her tits aren't big but her ass is nice.
Anyway we've been talking and I've been thinking of inviting her to the movies to watch X movie she wants to see since I got two free tickets to any movie from a family member on my birthday.
Most people say after break ups you gotta wait some time before you start dating againso I don't know if its "ethically" right to invite her or whatever. I don't know what to do. Maybe she doesn't even like me like that. What do I do?
>>
>>17643170
Invite her
>>
>>17643227
You think so?
[spoiler]I hope she likes me for real.[/spoiler]
>>
If you only want to go out because you have free tickets, then you're not ready to date again.

Also, 2 years is way too long to clear out most the baggage. In guessing there's some other contributing reason that you're not dating but you don't want to admit it to yourself. You need to get through whatever it is that's actually holding you back.
>>
>>17643230
Why not? You have nothing to lose at all.
>Most people say after break ups you gotta wait some time before you start dating againso I don't know if its "ethically" right to invite her or whatever.
So what? You will do what the most ppl find more "ethical" right,and maybe lose a possible chance to find your love?
So go for it,try it and let the things come as they will.
Also,it's better to regret for something that you tried,than regret for something that you never tried.
>>
>>17643253
I DO like her. I've kind of liked her since I met her, but I was in a relationship when we met.
After my ex payed me some money I loaned to her like 5 days after we broke up and I cut off all communication with her I felt so relieved and like I threw a weight off my back.
And I meant I was with my ex for 2 years and I broke up with her 3 weeks ago.
>>
>>17643262
Thanks anon! I will ask her out today!
>>
>>17643366
Great! I wish you good luck!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.