[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chemical Engineering - Bad at math

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 18484.gif (45KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
18484.gif
45KB, 300x199px
Would it be possible to be successful in ChemE if I'm bad at math? I'm really good at Chemistry but I'm fairly awful at math. Is it a possibility or am I doomed to a non STEM degree. I'm willing to work hard to improve if that counts, by the way. Thanks
>>
>>17641990
You could probably pull it off.
what do you mean your good at chem? what have you taken?
whats your highest math?
>>
>Bad at math
Says who?
Fucking everybody ever thinks they're "bad at math", but the reality is most jr high and highschool math classes are absolute fucking trash.
I used to think myself completely incapable of math. I'm in calc 3 right now with a 100% and I passed 1 and 2 with >96%
>>
>>17642025
Highest math would be calculus. I'm good at Chem IMO because I really enjoyed it in highschool and got good marks
>>17642033
Do you have any advice for getting better? I'm really trying right now and I want to be prepared for when I go to college
>>
Sleep tight blocked ones :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYtQMhnBtTw
>>
>>17642046
Wat
>>
>>17642033
How did you get good?
>>
go to college, take weeder math classes, work hard. if you can't take the heat, you'll find out at college. there's literally no way for us to advise you before you make an attempt.
>>
>>17641990
I am a mech engineer who is bad at math. You can do it. You just need to work harder than others. Just make sure you ease into the math classes that way you don't feel to discouraged if your behind your peers.
>>
>>17642181
Practice, practice, practice.
>>
>>17641990
Have you checked online sources to learn better? There should be hacks or charts about it at online.
>>
>>17642214
What books or sources did you use? And did you start from the beginning?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.