[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never had a girl love me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1443408711814.jpg (116KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1443408711814.jpg
116KB, 650x650px
Is love just a myth?
>Be me 20
>Got laid last year
>Woo hoo I lost my virginity to a drug whore
>Regardless it was cool and fun
>After that realize what I was looking for was all along was love not sex
>Never have my shit straight
>Never find a girl that is single, cool or likes me
>21 next week
>I want to find someone cool to fall in love with
>Never have been in love or have another girl love me
>I want to know how it feels

How do I find love? Will it ever happen for me? I am improving myself everyday. The thing is I just don't settle. I won't ever date an ugly or shitty/uninteresting girl. I will never lower my standards. If that's the case will I never find love? Idk where to even begin
>>
File: 1475370058526.jpg (87KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1475370058526.jpg
87KB, 500x484px
>>17641922
i dunno man I'm 24 and looking for the same answers myself
>>
Dude, you're 20.

>How do I find love? Will it ever happen for me?
Yes this shit will happen to you as long as you make/keep yourself a candidate. That is don't become undateable and you'll be fine.

>The thing is I just don't settle. I won't ever date an ugly or shitty/uninteresting girl.
Why should you? Is that really what you think has kept you down to this point? You're 20.
>>
>>17641944
>You're 20
Yeah but I think like an old man haha. The thing is I have a big journey ahead of me to become a legend/hero. This journey will force me to let go of all my material restraints. Before I let go of this world I want to find true love. Idk how much longer I can wait before I have to get on with it. I can probably hold out a couple more years but idk
>>
>>17641947
jesus dude
good luck
>>
Idk man, I'm 20 and got lucky in high school. College girls are pretty nasty, so who knows where to look.
>>
>>17641922
>never have been in love or have another girl love me
>I want to know how it feels

no u don't
its shitty. because it always ends.

its great when you're together and everything is going fine, but somewhere down the line somebody loses their feelings, or somebody fucks up, something gets in the way of the love. then you start drifting apart and eventually there is no choice but to end it.
and then you want to die, because you've gone from having somebody amazing care so, so much about you. to having nobody that cares about you nearly as much.
>>
>>17641956
>it always ends
Of course it does! Life is always changing. That is why I want to feel love. It is an experience that can't be rivaled. Even though it ends doesn't mean it was a bad experience while it lasted. I'm jealous of you anon.
>>
>>17641961
don't be, i want to die

the shitty thing is i think i'm falling for another girl. it's been a year since my last relationship. idk.

good luck op.
>>
>>17641947
Honestly dude it sounds like you very much think like a young man, but that's not bad. You are young so it's natural to think that way. You're clearly eager, but don't be too eager. Be mindful of your surroundings and take opportunities as you find them, but be patient too. Don't try to rush everything.
>>
>Is love just a myth?

Yup, just like midlife crisis.
>>
I felt exactly like OP for years. My ideal woman and I finally found each other, and even then it was stressful and took a lot of work to make our lives mesh.

You're doing it right OP. Maybe try flirting more, in a respectful way. If you need to know what that looks like, watch Hitch.
>>
You know what's worse

When you get girls "falling in love" with you but you don't like them, and you "fall in love" with girls but they don't like you

Would prefer never having any love related experiences at all t b h
>>
>>17641947
how's the fedora collection going?
>>
>>17641947
nigga, you're 20. 20. A fucking kid who just got out of his diaper. You still have mom's dried breast milk on your lower lips.
Chill the fuck down. I used to be like you. Had only one gf when I was 16-18 and then didn't see a vagina that isn't at least 80 (I'm a nurse) for 6 years. Then I found a gf while chilling at a lake with my friends. I was playing guitar, she asked if she and her friend could join us since they do music as well and the rest is history.
Now we plan on having children.

Also, the older you get, the easier it is to get a gf
>>
>>17641922
You're only 20, don't worry about it.

I'm turning 25 in a couple months and I've pretty much given up on having a relationship. It sometimes bums me out because I tend to get some interest from women, but I'm too fucking awkward to make it work and I'm too accustomed to the solitude to really make an effort.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.