[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl smell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1443766179346.jpg (299KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1443766179346.jpg
299KB, 1000x1000px
female here, when I walk past other girls on campus they always smell amazing. It's not exactly perfume, I don't know how to describe it-- kind of like a salon, I guess?

What's the secret? Is it actually perfume, or is it fancy shampoo? My hair stuff doesn't usually have a significant scent.

Are there any cheap hacks to smell more like a girl?
>>
>>17641842
1. murder the good smelling girls
2. rub their skin all over your body
3. repeat when necessary
4. ???
5. profit
>>
>>17641855

ed gein please leave
>>
Smelly bump
>>
its a combination of hair products body mists and perfume and the fact that they shower every day
>>
If a girl smells good it's either shampoo, spray or perfume. I'm a guy and I don't smell anything else if you speak of smelling nice.
>>
>>17641842
All girls are supposed to smell good. It's just a combination. Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair spray, moisturizer, fragrance, deodorant. Not like you need ALL those things, but most women use a combination of at least a f ew of them.
I was in line to buy beer at a concert a few weeks ago. My hair was up and still wet, so I took it down and kind of shook it out, hoping it would dry a little. Two guys in front of me were like "woah, what smells so good?" It made me blush. Reminded me of a guy in high school. He told me every time he walked by the girls locker room the smell gave him a boner. And a guy I knew who was in the military. After 6 or so months in Afghanistan, he was combat arms, so there were never any women at where he was stationed. Eventually they got one, and every guy there could smell her from 30 yards away.
Women should smell good. At the very least.
>>
> a good bath or shower everyday works wonders, especially with good soap, not that shitty shampoo with all those scammy silicons
>try some light parfume or body mist, not too much, most men do not rly like it when you`re smelling like a whole one hectar flower field
>buy some good body milk with a nice scent, with that and the fragnanc emist you should be good, bc your normal scent will mix with it anyway.
>>
>>17641842
I get compliments from strangers asking what I'm wearing whenever I walk out of a small office, elevator or even at the mall, I've never gone for a lot of cheap fragrances so I think that has something to do with it. Here's a list of what I wear, but keep in mind you have to figure out what suits your own natural scent the best. What smells great on one person may not smell as nice on the next.

Shampoo/conditioner (I use Aussie- the 3minute miracle that smells like coconut is AMAZING)
Hair treatment 1x a week (Roots by Lush does an amazing job with moisturizing and giving volume, and it smells like mint)
Bath bombs (any of the Lush bath bombs once to twice a month are a nice treat)
Deoderant (Dove clinical protection, I barely have to use any and it keeps me dry and smelling nice the whole day)
Moisturizer (I use Bath and Body works or coconut oil)
Body spray/mist (when not wearing perfume I wear White by Kenneth Cole)
Perfume (when I'm not wearing White/body sprays I wear perfumes like Chanel Chance- the green one is my favorite but the pink one smells like grapefruit)
>>
It's not like I smell bad or have B.O, but it's like I don't retain smells at all?!?! I shower every day, wash my hair every other day, do face and hair treatments weekly, exfoiliate and moisturize... but nothing retains!
I love love love chanel no5. But no matter how fucking much I wear, 10 mins later and the smell is literally gone. Skin, clothes IDK
It really is a mystery to me :/
>>
>>17642974
Go to your local mall and try Chanel Chance (green), get a sample and use it for a week.
I can pretty much guarantee that it'll settle nicely onto your skin, and be a nice noticible floral/citris change from Chanel no.5
>>
>>17642980
I shall try that! Thanks!
>>
>>17642974

You get used to the scent. Other people can smell it just fine. Probably all too well, if you splash parfume on like that.
>>
>>17642974
some shampoos have a stronger scent than others. what kind of brand do you use?
do you use a fragranced deodorant?
do you put any other hair products on like a mousse, serum or hairspray?
do you use scented lotion?

how youre putting on perfume can deteriorate the smell quicker too. do not rub perfume into your skin. spray onto spots on your body that emit heat: like the neck, wrists, backs of the knees and opposite of the elbows. also take a travel size of your mist/perfume because after a few hrs the smell will vanish.

on another note, you may like a certain perfume, but it may not go well with your pheromones. keep that in mind.
>>
I tried this essential oil from this company, it's kind of expensive for the size of the bottle,but they have really unique scents and they smell different on everyone, and if you put the bottles on your window and let the sun do it's work the oil will smell stronger. I got their one scent Anubis and everyone couldn't stop smelling me. The company is called Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (BPAL for short) I really do suggest giving them a try. You don't need a lot of oil, just a little drop on your wrists and behind your ear/neck. When you order for the first time or even frequently they start giving you free samples with you order. https://blackphoenixalchemylab.com/ I'm sorry this isn't really 'cheap', but it's worth trying out! They have limited scents for holidays and stuff, maybe get something halloweeny for the fall. Their small samples are called 'Imp Ears' in their shop if you just want to try it out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.