[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I tell if a girl wants to have sex with me or just really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Really friend or really horny.jpg (87KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Really friend or really horny.jpg
87KB, 600x800px
Be me. Be at work. This girl is just way too nice. Asks for my opinion on things and offers me information no one ever shares. But she is super friendly. I am afraid "yes afraid" that she wants to have sex with me. Since i am a virgin I have never had sex and it gives me anxiety thinking about it. She is pretty hot though.

I am asking this question because I want to be friendly back to her. But if she wants to have sex with me, I will slow it down because I don't want to sleep with her that quick. I have zero idea how women work and I spent more than a decade in an isolated abusive environment, was sexually abused too. What do I do??
As I am getting older I am seeing girls become interested in me far more than they used to be, so I must have improved in looks or just not being abused I guess makes me look better now.
>>
>>17641651
Literally ask her to hang out or get something to eat. If she says yes , she likes you, and if you play your cards right she might open up to you in more ways than one . This pretty much applys to every girl that isn't a whore .

You can hang out with her and take it "slow" before having sex. This is literally every relationship. Just make sure the two of you are together , no friends .
>>
THIS DAMN THREAD.

THIS DAMN THREAD PLAGUES THE BOARD.

GAH!

Bro. There are literally hundreds of you posting this same scenario every single day.

Your question is, "does she want to have sex with me?" How about you flirt in an overt manner and straight out ask her if she wants to fuck?

>that's creepy anon

That's because it's up to you to be tactful, dumbass. There's no perfect template for how to do this. It's literally some variant of flirting with her in a manner she could not miss, and then playing up to "I really like you." If she was in the green for the first step, in the green for the second step, then play the fucking third step.
>>
>>17641679
Note, I'm assuming you're not in for an actual relationship.
>>
>>17641667
"umm maybe, btw my boyfriend blah blah blah."
Happens every. single. time.
>>
>>17641687
She doesn't like you then , senpai. I've had this happen to me once , but she still gave me her number and we studied later .
>>
>>17641694
I've had this happen to me like 7 times this week. I know what it means. It's a way for them to reject you well before you even ask them out.
>>
>>17641707
7 times this week ? Nigga what the fuck are you doing ?
>>
File: IMG_1672.jpg (110KB, 1202x761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1672.jpg
110KB, 1202x761px
>>17641767
I never really wanted to bring it up to /adv/, but here goes, anyway.
I haven't had a girlfriend or even touched a girl in 3 years. My last girlfriend was my first girlfriend. We dated for a year in high school. I live at college, and the years of loneliness make me want to date again so life as a student doesn't feel so shitty.
So I talk to all nearly every girl in all my classes to try to get back in the game. Always around the third conversation they talk about their boyfriend. It's gotten to the point where I can almost guess when she's going to mention her inevitable boyfriend. And yeah, I have asked out a few single girls, but they have said no too. In the past 5 weeks alone, I've been rejected or had her boyfriend brought up by ~60 girls.
Dating is supposed to be fun. I remember it being fun. This feels like I'm job hunting, though. I have to sift though hundreds of rejections before settling on something I'm prolly not going to be too excited about.
>>
>>17641888
Shit man. I'm genuinely sorry to hear that. Hate to be that guy, but maybe try Tinder with a range on your campus. Look for girls attending your university and talk about seeking an actual relationship, not just a hookup. Next thing to do is to keep trying and don't give up. In my experience, the average looking white girls with a small aura of cute are usually still available. Don't lower your standards necessarily, just initiate with people closer to average.
>>
>>17641909
I might start considering Tinder. As for my standards, it seems no matter how far I lower them, they're still not interested. I feel like high school was easier, because at least then I managed to get an 8/10 into a meaningful relationship.
I'm actually starting to think I should maybe go for high school seniors.
>>
File: 1285354115959.jpg (164KB, 1064x694px) Image search: [Google]
1285354115959.jpg
164KB, 1064x694px
>>17641651
Ask for eating something at nearby workplace. At the commute offer a small walk if possible, try to plan something together and get her phone. Don't try to touch her unless your fondness get deepen; hesitating about touching kills the passion, touching without depth backfires badly Don't make it awkward and be the gentleman who offer your arm.
>>
>>17641888
>>17641909
Dont do tinder, only attention seekers there, unless you are willing to low your standards only to get your dick wet.
Dating is like job hunting, girls make up there mind about fucking you or just keeping you as a friend the first 15 seconds of meeting you.
What you have to do is improve on yourself, work out and do physical activities to act more confident (being and looking confident are different, keep that in mind).
If you are looking for a relationship, then the line of hobbies or activities you have will allow you to have a social circle in which some girl has to be single.
Don't give up, if you are putting yourself out there you are already better than 80% of the single dudes, the key is not giving up, no matter how many times you fail you always will meet another girl.
I myself have this mindset, I have met and hooked up with several girls recently only because i was willing to fail and kept trying. My succes rate is like 1/10 only one out of ten girls I have talked actually engaged in conversation and out of all og them I have only gone out with 2.
You will make it. Don't give up, you will be a more decisive and strong person as you learn to face rejection.
>>
OP here. I don't want to have sex with her. That's the whole point of the thread. I made this thread because I don't know if she just wants to be friend or she wants sex out of me. Do you guys even read these threads?
>>
>>17641667
what if she agrees to hang out with you then brings another dude with her to hang out too.
>>
File: herfriend.jpg (114KB, 570x881px) Image search: [Google]
herfriend.jpg
114KB, 570x881px
>>17642604
>>17641667
and the dude she brings to hang out with you two looks like pic related
>>
>>17641687
Then she doesn't like you or is unavailable and now you can move on.
>>
>>17641651
simple, ask her out.

If she agrees to date you you can make a move, remember, AT ANY POINT A WOMAN MAY CHANGE HER MIND FOR NO APPARENT REASON

unless you wanna rape her, you have to expect this and be cool about it

you will not be perceived as a loser if you get rejected but tolerate it well, just deal with it and move on
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.