[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw girl who lives relatively close by but far enough away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4185.png (439KB, 725x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4185.png
439KB, 725x550px
>tfw girl who lives relatively close by but far enough away and she's broke enough that she can't just drive out to meet me pretty much at all
>tfw we want to get together more often but traveling is a money burden on her but I have tons of money but we have dignity

I don't want to make a whore of her, it would ruin everything for the both of us. She lives with her reluctant father and that's no place for intimacy so I'd rather not go out there.m for a date. She made the $9 trip out to me for our first date and we had a perfect time at my place, any way I can casually slip her some cash without sacrificing our mutual dignity? Or get her over here and pat fornitnwitg my massive savings without making a fool of us? Please respond.
>>
>>17641504
Anon, I don't know about you but for me dignity isn't a thing. Less in this situations.

Try to talk with her, do a deal about lending her money or paying her. I mean, if it is 9 fucking dollars and you have money to spend, just do it.
>>
9 whole dollars?! Oh Shit anon, best drop that skank before she gets the other half of your savings.

Don't ever loan money to someone you love. Give it freely as a gift and don't ask for repayment.
>>
>>17641504
Don't give or loan her money unless she asks.

Rather just pay for stuff you do together.
>>
>>17641504
"Hey, I know you're spending a lot of money to be here so often and I am really grateful for it. Do you mind if I help you paying for the gas/tickets? I feel guilty if you are the only one spending money on us!"
>>
>>17641504
send a cab or an uber to pick her up. or just go pick her up yourself
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.