[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so..i had sex with my aunt, is it really wrong ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1473390723194.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473390723194.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
So something weird happened last night. Just to get ju a bit of background information. I am 22 years old, my aunt is 52. We have known each other our whole lives and have always been close. I have had some girl issues over the years, not alot of girls have given me attention so my experience in the world of sex is not great.

So yesterday, i was helping my aunt with re-decorating her apartment. As a way of saying thanks, she invited for dinner which i accepted. While we were having dinner, we stumbled upon the subject of romance and sex. She said that i was very good looking and i responded the same. One thing led to another and before i knew it, we were kissing.

We then had sex which kind of left me emotionally torn. It was great sex and we both really enjoyed it but at the same time it´s my aunt. I don´t know what to do. She said she would like to continue having sex with me in the future but i am torn. What should i do?
>>
dont keep doing it. if someone finds out it's gonna tear your family apart. you're probably fucked already but you may be able to get out of it alright if you stop right now.
>>
>>17641409
Keep it casual. No one has to know, and if they do, so what?
>>
You should probably re-evaluate your life...
>>
>>17641394
Legally it is incest. However, incest laws are almost never enforced if all members are adults and a convection would probably be thrown out on appeal. You are both adults, so legally it's not enforceably "wrong".
She is too old to have kids. Bringing a kid into this situation would be fucked up and not fair to the kid. So this is not wrong in that situation either.
If this gets out it will probably tear you family apart, that is true and you'll have to move away and cut off all contact with everyone you know. That's a pretty big risk.
Is it worth it? If so, keep banging her.
>>
Post pics of aunt
>>
File: aXm7951xjU.jpg (33KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm7951xjU.jpg
33KB, 650x650px
>>17641394
Tbh senpai you got to walk away and make sure it's never spoken of to anyone again.

There are worse situations but this can't end well. You'll find a nice girl your age who isn't your mom's sister.
>>
>>17641394
Ok so she has problem for sure. But what about you? How could you do it?
>>
consensual sex between adults, what you guys do is of no business to society, if you enjoyed, don't feel bad about it, just don't ever tell anyone about it
>>
>>17641394
Wtf, I imagine her 22 years ago,in the hospital when you got born,acting the happy aunt!
22 years later,she fucked you! LooooL
>>
>>17641394
How could you do it? You remember her from since you were a kid!
>>
>>17641440
it just happened, i didn't even noticed til we were kissing, i was horny and we did it
>>
why can't you guys think that she is a normal woman ? she's just a smart and sweet woman like any other, that happened to fuck her nephew ?
>>
>>17641394
>One thing led to another

This has GOT to be the dumbest fucking phrase ever created

Seriously OP, fuck you.
>>
This is flaming hot bait.

It's sad to say that I would've believed you had you been more descriptive. Why? I had a friend in high school who did the same thing. His aunt was pretty fucking hot, and I didn't blame him for a second.
>>
Not sure I see the problem - yeah, she's your aunt, but you're both adults. Just be discreet.
>>
i've always wanted to fuck my kinda aunt but i agree with >>17641409 that is the start to the bad end of this visual novel.
>>
Don't listen to the bootyblasted retards ITT. If you both enjoyed it then there's nothing wrong.
>>
>>17641567
I think he should keep doing it only if they both want it. I see what your point as well, but I think this would only ever be a problem in a real relationship. Not an "I'm in a month long dry spell, let me call up my aunt."
>>
If this was a man who was seduced by his 22 year old niece, then none of you misogynists would have a problem with it.
>>
>>17641575
its bigger than just the two of them though. think about how op's mom or dad is gonna react. that's their sister who has now crossed a huge boundary and fucked their son and tried to keep it a secret. thats gonna ruin them for good. not to mention the shame and embarrassment from the rest of the family. bad deal man.
>>
>>17641609
How is it any of their business? OP is 22 years old. He's an adult. So is his aunt. They can make their own decisions, and it doesn't reflect on anyone else but them.
>>
>>17641394
>>17641409
>>17641420
>>17641428
>>17641438
>>17641446
>>17641447
>>17641453
>>17641529
>>17641558
>>17641575
>>17641578
>>17641618
>>17641609

JOIN US NEXT WEEK FOR ANOTHER EXCITING EPISODE OF "THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED"
>>
>>17641618
we know it, but that's his family we're talking about, they wont think like you do
>>
>>17641394
OP, if you lived with her in a house, just the two of you, like for a long time ago, you could think about doing it again, but where you're in is just too risky, it could ruin your live, just for an old pussy
>>
>>17641632
there's always a guy like this
>>
>>17641609
>think about how op's mom or dad is gonna react.

Why would they ever know about it? Just keep things on the downlow
>>
>>17641693
I agree, anon. Hell, I'd even recommend to fuck mom too to keep her quiet about it.
>>
>>17641706
I always wanted to fuck a pair of sisters.
>>
>>17641693
i just don't see how it would spread to the family, you really have to try to spread it, if they never talk about it to anyone else and don't act strange in public, that'll never happen
>>
>>17641650
i agree
>>
>>17641712
that stuff always comes out.

think about a drunk argument at christmas where tension is high and all of a sudden the aunt comes out with it 'yeah well i fucked junior over here!'
>>
>>17641726
in that case you could always say that she was drunk, once my friends said that when i was drunk i keept asking them not to hurt my dog in the backyard, i never had a dog
>>
>>17641394
like everyone else said, fuck her if yiu want to but keep quiet about it.
also,
is it okay to have fantasies with an aunt of mine ?
>>
File: cry-laugh.png (19KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
cry-laugh.png
19KB, 390x470px
>>17641750
>once my friends said that when i was drunk i keept asking them not to hurt my dog in the backyard, i never had a dog
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.