[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was eating my relatively new girlfriend out today, and i made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Was eating my relatively new girlfriend out today, and i made her orgasm. She just kept smiling and laughing after we were done, and i kept asking her what her deal was and she just said "nothing". That was it, just laughed, smiled, blushed,etc.

She had to go to work and i couldnt really talk about it. What exactly happened? It was the second time eating her out, but i went a lot longer than last time.

Did i do something funny? Im trying to figure out why she was glowing so much
>>
>>17641380
my theory is that she had just gotten creampied by your best friend right before you started.
Pretty funny prank am I right?
>>
>>17641382
i like the way you think
>>
>>17641380
Hahaha you just ate nigger cum you absolute cuck!
>>
>>17641382
>this
Had this happen to me twice
>>
>>17641382
Something similar happened to me, it's honestly probably this.
>>
File: Fat-Christina-Aguilera.jpg (51KB, 527x486px) Image search: [Google]
Fat-Christina-Aguilera.jpg
51KB, 527x486px
Your eating her lovers jizz. You've been had!
>>
>>17641382
>>17641475
>>17641534
>>17641540
>>17641541
not op but is this really such a common thing??
>>
>>17641572
One hopes that it isn't but I wouldn't put it passed a lot of chicks.
>>
You're all fucking stupid - it's probably just afterglow
>>
>>17641596
whats that?
>>
>>17641599
a euphoric feeling after orgasm
>>
>>17641596
My second theory is that she is laughing inside meniacally because she knows she is never going to reciprocate with a bj
>>
>>17641534
eat your gf's other boyfriends cum once: shame on them
eat your gf's other boyfriends cum twice: .......?
>>
>>17641658
eat your gf's other boyfriends cum twice: nigga u gay
>>
>>17641380
I do this sometimes when I'm really happy and I just live in the moment of happiness. I think you did really well this time and that she realised she really loves you desu
>>
Good work anon
>>
she's probably happy she had an orgasm. Hell I was with a woman once who had had several partners before me, none of which had ever given her an orgasm in any form. I fingered her to orgasm and she was super happy too, but was more open about it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.