[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dodging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: Goku_dodging.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Goku_dodging.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
So long story short there is a girl I talk with and every wednesday we do a "live text" with south park and just talk and comment laugh and whatever, problem is that she has a LDR boyfriend now and I want to cut contact with her since I had a crush on her and whatever. I dont want to text with her tonight but I dont want to come off as an asshole. When she asks me later on to live text I was thinking of just saying "I'm not in the mood" is that too harsh? I mean chances are she wont even care to ask me since she has the guy now but on the small chance she does I want something to say.
>>
>>17641343
Bump
>>
"I'm busy, sorry"

>repeat
>>
>>17641375
can I admit something really shitty. I kinda wanna make it so she knows im avoiding her so she wont talk with me again until I can settle this whole situation out. So I dont wanna say something that can just be replied with as Ok or whatever. I want her to know whats going on, get my point across.
>>
>>17641375
Literally this. If you are good at holding down a lie then go a step further. If the question of what you're doing comes up, say you met this girl at some cafe and you have a surprise date.
If she actually has hidden feelings for you she won't just "let it go". She'll want follow ups and what not.
>>
>>17641384
you could tell her that and see what she says
>>
>>17641388
She doesnt have hidden feeligns and its gonna be a 10pm so she knows i wont be going out
>>
>>17641392
well if I tell her that and she says OK then its over, I dont want to follow up on that and seem desperate to talk to her when she is busy texting that other guy
>>
>>17641343
Bump for more advice
>>
OP ur a cuck.
>>
Don't have any advice. But next time don't pretend to be a girls friend and then abandon her when it becomes clear you won't get any pussy. It's a dick thing to do.
>>
>>17641343
Being passive aggressive never works. She will figure it out, and her bf will be there for her and make her feel better. You will only lose if you do.

For what you want to accomplish, be straight forward but vague. To where she has to inquire more to get closure. Then you can have your melodramatic moment without coming off as a passive aggressive little faggot.
Something like
>Im starting to feel like live texting was a mistake. Lets not tonight
Will definitely make her butthurt but she doesnt have enough info to start an argument yet and understand why. So she cant just respond with okay.
>>
are you a cuck?
do you want to get friendzoned?

just type: im sorry but i feel uncomfortable talking to you now that you have a bf, bye
>>
>>17641640
Thats not the case at all, I knew this whole time I would never be able to get with her, but I kept my feelings down because I loved talking and hanging out with her. I didn't stay there for pussy. The only reason I am backing out now is I don't want to play the third wheel while she talks to him, and I pushed my feelings down with her for so long its a swell of emotion coming back up, its a reminder that I wasnt good enough for her. I honestly don't think she cares if I don't text her anymore since she has that other guy to talk with now. I just miss our little conversations so much
>>
>>17641678
>im in love in this girl but i want to be her friend

yep your a cuck
>>
>>17641683
I want to be her friend because I like her more then just her body and looks
>>
>I want to be her friend because I like her more then just her body and looks

t. virgin
>>
>>17641388
>If she actually has hidden feelings for you she won't just "let it go". She'll want follow ups and what not.
You're retarded, she could also try to do a follow up if she consider him a friend.

>>17641678
>I don't want to play the third wheel while she talks to him
You're not a third wheel if you talk to a girl when she has a boyfriend, this is just ridiculous.
>I honestly don't think she cares if I don't text her anymore since she has that other guy to talk with now
It's not because she talk to another guy that she doesn't consider you a valuable friend. You're saying that once a week, you too chill all night long laughing and having generally a good time. Of course she's going to create bond with you after all this time. She's passing a good time with you.
>I pushed my feelings down with her for so long its a swell of emotion coming back up
This is something you might want to admit if you have so much difficulty living with it that you consider cutting completely contact with her, but it's not because you have a female friend that you could consider a relationship with that necessary your only interaction with that person are aimed at that goal. Even though you consider her waifu material, you could still be her friend and respect her choice and her boyfriend.
>>
>>17641885
OP here, let me clear this up

>I don't want to play the third wheel while she talks to him

Her relationship is Long Distance so I dont want her to be talking to him having fun making a bond whatever and then all of a sudden my dumbass pops up and tries to make conversation when shes in the middle of one.

>I honestly don't think she cares if I don't text her anymore since she has that other guy to talk with now

We literally would talk every day about random things, work, school, what happened today, funny shit online. Ever since sunday she met that guy and talked I maybe said 4 things to her? maybe less? So its over imo she doesn't care that much and its fine. I wasn't good enough to get what I wanted from her and I sat there all this time pretending it was ok

>I pushed my feelings down with her for so long its a swell of emotion coming back up

I really want to be her friend still, I know we wont be talking anymore because all her attention is going to be directed at that guy now, which I can understand completly. If I had a LDR girlfriend I would want to focus on her since I wont get alot of time in person. I'm not mad at her im more mad at myself for not being good enough. I wish I was mature enough to sit there and be ok with this but like if we ever hangout again in a group or whatever I won't be able to have a good time sitting there while she is on her phone the whole time texting the guy and being absorbed in her conversation with him.
>>
South Park isn't on tonight so you can avoid your problem this week.
>>
>>17641931
Yeah just found that out lol, well regardless I still want to get my point across to her somehow I have no idea especially now
>>
>>17641927
My point is that in your opinion, she can't have a relationship while still talking to you.

How can you know if you're not good enough for her if you didn't even admit you had feeling for her?

Did she stopped to talk to you everyday or did YOU stop to talk to her everyday since you knew she met her knew LDR boyfriend. Don't be scared to ''interrupt'' her by messaging her, if she want to focus on speaking with her boyfriend, she'll tell it to you. You could also be more mature and tell her that if she want more to focus more on speaking with her boyfriend while you are messaging her to let you know so you'll give her some time which she can use to focus on him.

> I know we wont be talking anymore because all her attention is going to be directed at that guy now
It's not because she has a boyfriend that necessarily all her energy will be directed toward him, that's just ludicrous

I still think you should be honest with yourself and admit her that you would consider her more that a friend and the fact she entered a relationship confirmed this.
You could also wait until her relationship fuck up and then tell her. Honest, I've only seen one case of LDR work and the girl was ugly and stupid so the guy was his only chance. So don't despair OP.
>>
>>17641940
>Did she stopped to talk to you everyday or did YOU stop to talk to her everyday since you knew she met her knew LDR boyfriend

She would text me pictures, say things that happened at work, what she was doing that day etc. Sunday I asked if she wanted to hangout and she told me about the guy. Monday-Now she has not said one word but again I understand it because why would she tell me these things like whats going on at work or pictures or whatever when she can send it to the new guy not and get his attention instead of mine.

In my mind this is how i see it.
>She is texting the guy having fun laughing and waiting for his reply to whatever
>I decided to text something random or funny
>She hears a text ring and gets all excited that the guy texted her and whatever
>Looks at the phone and its just me
>Sends me a shitty reply or something to not contintue conversation out of pity
>I feel like shit
>she moves on in her conversation

I don't want that to happen so I am avoiding contact with her. I don't want to come off as the desperate idiot who gets pissy if she doesnt talk to me because thats not how I am.

I cant admit anything to her because I dont want to make it awkward in our friendship if it ever does continue. Also admitting anything now means jack shit since she is with this guy. She had plently of time to show me signs so I know she isnt interested in me past a friend
>>
>>17641960
>She had plenty of time to show me signs so I know she isn't interested in me past a friend
In my opinion the simple fact that she was spending the night once a week with you was a sign.

At the moment, you're letting a friendship die because you're too shy to admit your feeling how the way she's treating you right now. She is most definitely neglecting you and you need to tell it to her. You are highly at fault in all of this, because you lack the communication necessary to maintain a friendship. You do not express yourself toward how you feel in response of her action. Therefore, do not ignore the possibility that she don't realize how all of this is affecting you since you didn't talk to her about it.

There are good chance your friendship is going into the gutter, but at least try as much as you can to make it work so you won't feel regret afterward.

You need to tell her those thing in person thought, no matter how hard it is for you. You can't flee your problem forever anon and it's always better for you and the other person to have the courage to confront it.
>>
>>17641984
Ok well here is the thing
>In my opinion the simple fact that she was spending the night once a week with you was a sign.

Wednesday it wasnt hanging out it was just texting for south park. But Recently like a month ago I asked her if she wanted to hangout just me and her ( usually in a group with others) and she said yes. After that we would hangout at least once a week at my house or her house.

> She is most definitely neglecting you and you need to tell it to her.

No lol, if I tell her she is neglecting me I will look like a needy child who has to have her attention. She will never see me as anything but a child after that.

>You need to tell her those thing in person thought, no matter how hard it is for you. You can't flee your problem forever anon and it's always better for you and the other person to have the courage to confront it.

I have no idea how to do that. Like I dont want to make it weird for her that I feel like this. I don't want her to thing I was only her friend because I wanted to fuck her. Like I was actually there for her friendship even though I really liked her. I pushed it down so I could at least be a little happy when we hungout together.
>>
>>17642010
> if I tell her she is neglecting me I will look like a needy child
No, that's absolutely not true. She's neglecting you AS A FRIEND and this is without doubt. You aren't a needy child for teller her what she's doing wrong and you deserve explication. If she straight up tell you she isn't has close to you as you think she is, cool. At least you had the explication you deserved, even if her answer didn't please you.

>I have no idea how to do that
There is nothing harder, you simply go straight to the point and tell her everything that is bugging you in her attitude toward you.

> Like I dont want to make it weird for her that I feel like this
Don't put any attention on this, sometime it's needed to go through a awkward situation if you want a solution from it. Furthermore, if you specify that it's regarding your friendship, you won't look like a creeper. It's never easy to confront someone, but it's nonetheless always the best solution. You're both true to yourself and the person.

> I don't want her to thing I was only her friend because I wanted to fuck her
It won't happen if you center the whole conversation toward your mutual friendship.
>>
>>17642039
Idk if your still here anon but I feel asleep last night early, but your helping me alot and I would like to keep going if you were to somehow look at this thread again randomly.

So my plan was to let her know three things in our conversation if we ended up having one or when we eventually do
They are
> I really like her, but I know she doesnt like me back so I kept it down to stay friends because I genuinely loved hanging out with her.

>I am a little jealous but I'm more frustrated with myself because I wasn't good enough to meet someone as special as her and make her stay.

>I need time to myself to use my frustration as a push in life so if I ever meet a girl like her again I won't losee

So basically I want to tell her those three things somehow which is hard because I can't just come out and say those randomly, I have to try and guide the conversation into those somehow
>>
>>17641960
>t. Another "he's just a friend" saying dumb sluts
>>
>>17642780
I might make this question into its own thread later since I think this ones been abbandoned
>>
>>17642780
I'm there anon

> I really like her, but I know she doesnt like me back so I kept it down to stay friends because I genuinely loved hanging out with her

Stop implying that she doesn't like you back, that's how you're feeling, but it may not be the case. The rest was alright though. Precise that you would consider her as a potential lover though, this is important.
Just don't spill too much spaghetti.

>I am a little jealous but I'm more frustrated with myself because I wasn't good enough to meet someone as special as her and make her stay.

Don't tell her you're jealous, but do tell her you're frustrated at yourself for not letting her know sooner. Also add that you don't mind her answer, you just wanted to let her know and emphasize on the fact that you want to keep being friend with her.

>I need time to myself to use my frustration as a push in life so if I ever meet a girl like her again I won't losee

That's good, but don't forget to add that you want her support as a friend in this, if she reject your proposal as a boyfriend.

> I have to try and guide the conversation into those somehow

Not necessarily, just tell her directly before meeting her that you have some things to tell her and that you want to tell her in person.
Be straight forward.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.