[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terminal Autism: Cute Redhead Guitarist Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Its not actually her.jpg (995KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Its not actually her.jpg
995KB, 2560x1600px
Okay need some help. I'm 19, I don't look good. I'm fat, but it doesn't show much, I don't dress well, but for some reason, God knows, this really cute redhead girl approached me about my guitar when I brought it into lecture because I was jamming before.

I told her to pull up a seat, apologized for almost dozing off when we were talking since I was tired, got her number, texted her, and she wants to jam with me. She seems to be making an effort, I even tested the waters and she laughed at a joke I made and I even made this stupid paper boat during lecture and threw it at her, she just smiled and laughed.

My mind tells me "the fuck is up with this chick"
My instincts tell me "I need to put my blood inside of her"
My autism tells me "you fucking retard, you know you're terrible at conversation, why string this along? too much trouble, lets just go back to listening to Otis Rush and get to jamming"

Which one do I listen to, why should I, and what should I do next exactly?

Did I mention she was really cute?
>>
File: 1.jpg (672KB, 1000x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
672KB, 1000x1057px
>inb4 a bullet to the brain
I jerked the trigger last time I tried that and it went through my cheek and shattered my jaw.
>>
/adv/ please I don't want to sperg Ive already sperged so many times
>>
pls
>>
Can someone at least tell me to go fuck myself

Any advice at all
>>
>>17641286
Bullshit.

>>17641363
Go fuck yourself and see where it goes.
>>
>>17641260
Holy shit another human being is being friendly with you! Sound the alarm! They possess a vagina too?! Code blue! Battle stations!

Calm the fuck down, OP. How about this: you be friendly with her and treat her like a real person? Get to know her better and don't be afraid of her. She's just a stupid human like you. Yes she's cute and yes she was friendly with you. So? Attractive people like making friends too.
>>
>>17641372
>>17641370
See this is what I need. I can't calm down and just realize its no big deal, I'm a literal sperg.

Nice to have a new friend. Gonna go jam. Thanks anons.
>>
>>17641395
Have fun, anon. Try not to think of smashing her pussy just yet.
>>
File: 1473043689016.jpg (33KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473043689016.jpg
33KB, 400x600px
>>17641260
Be natural.

Autism is power.
Don't fight it.
Feel the love.
She will tell you everything you need to know in one way or another.
No need to talk too much.

Miracles happened before, why not today for you, big guy?
>>
>>17641486
Got it thanks anon

>>17641511
>mfw I'm actually a 6'2'' big guy
f-for you

thanks for the support anon ;_;
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.