[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I falling behind severely?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: XCOM2_MISSION.png (369KB, 483x426px) Image search: [Google]
XCOM2_MISSION.png
369KB, 483x426px
My friends have told me that I am falling behind in life and I feel so too. I am 26 now, never had a girlfriend, never had any like crazy sex swings or anything like that. In fact, never had sex.

I am mostly bothered by the fact that I am 26 and most people my age have had multiple partners and some may be even getting married, having a kid, may have a house.

I live in a apartment, have no kids, no wife, no girlfriend and I hate my job even though it pays decently.

I feel really fucked right now. My friends told me that I will probably go crazy and have a mid life crisis really early.

Am I doomed to be some sort of mid life crisis wacko? I am actually intensely bothered by the no sex part of my life. I feel as if I have a lot of fantasies that will never come true but they aren't the crazy out of this world fantasies like "HAVE SEX WITH 15 BRAZILIAN HOOKERS WHILE ON A BOAT!"

My fantasies are more like "Have sex with a hispanic female that has a lot of tattoos" and stuff like that. Stuff that isn't far out there.

Help me.
>>
wow you have some shit friends, I suggest fixing that asap

the only thing there that really concerns me is that you say you hate your job, what do you do and what don't you enjoy about it? What would you rather be doing?
>>
>>17641193
Im going through the same thing sort of and im 23, but not a virgin. Its just all mindset. Your feelings of inadequacy will do nothing but snowball until youre a nervous autistic wreck. Thats the part im at. So in reality you have 2 options: to accept your situation/get help to accept it and move on fron your lack of experience, or get worse and become suicidal. Its your choice and yours alone.
>>
youre fine dude. this isnt even a problem, you have a total blank slate.
>>
>>17641206
I am a mechanic. I just don't like where I work. I would rather be some sort of craftsman like a glass blower or metal worker but you typically can't support yourself off that.
>>
>>17641227
kek
>>
>>17642268
what specifically don't you like about where you work, your boss, the hours?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.