[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is an effective way to kill myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (328KB, 1109x1433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328KB, 1109x1433px
What is an effective way to kill myself?
>>
>>17641106
Double barreled shotgun blast to the head. Make sure that you're using 3.5 inch magnum slugs, though.
>>
>>17641116
I don't have any access to guns. I'm talking something that MacGyver would use to end it.
>>
I guess buying cyanide from the garden store.
>>
cement shoes and jump in the river
>>
Helium in a bag. put your head in and breathe. you pass out. no pain. ur brain cant tell if you aren't breathing in oxygen, just if you are breathing in too much CO2.
>>
>>17641120
JUST BUY A SHOT GUN THEY ARE LITERALLY 300 dollars a piece.
>>
What's wrong OP?

Unless you're about to be sent to prison for life, or you're already dying, shit can get better

I nearly killed myself recently
I thought I had nothing left here, and I was just too exhausted to keep going, so I cut the shit and presented myself for voluntary admission at the psychiatric emergency centre
They diagnosed me with major depressive order and gave me some meds to sort my shit out
They haven't started working yet, and I still want to die, but I know that soon I won't and that's worth sticking around for

No matter how much you've lived, there's still going to be shit worth doing
Write a bucket list
Not a standard "see the seven wonders" bullshit, but shit you've always been curious about but haven't done because it's too dangerous

For example, there's no way I'm giving up until I buy a fuckload of coke and host a beyblade tournament
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.