[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a very difficult thing to do, even if anonymously, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1474934526530.jpg (67KB, 728x575px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474934526530.jpg
67KB, 728x575px
This is a very difficult thing to do, even if anonymously, but I am going to open up a little.

I need to cuddle.

I'm a 32 year-old Caucasian man, Afghan war veteran, reasonably good-looking, tall, fit, and healthy. That is, except for I suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

I know I'm not the only one out there who has a need for human affection beyond a hug but also is conflicted with or understands the lonliness that is associated with this injury. I want to hold or be held in someone's arms for more than a few seconds. I want to just be able to lay there and feel safe, to temporarily escape the world, with no pressure or expectation for anything more.

The problem is, my symptoms are particularly severe, which makes me pretty much unemployable. Because of this, I have no income. The VA rejected my claim. I'm less than broke, so a prostitute, however ideal for this situation, is out of the question.

Due to my isolative tendencies, I have a small circle of friends, and no candidates there. I'm not sure what else to do and this black hole of lonliness is getting overwhelming.
>>
well idk about phsyical intimacy, but I'd be happy to meet up with you and try to help talk this out if you wanted. Where do you live?
>>
>>17641001
I have PTSD but I've managed to make it better by increasing the size of my hippocampus
Here are some ways:
Take inositol
Take zinc/magnesium
Exercise regularly including weight lifting hiit seems to be effective
Try alternating days in which you consume carbs and cutting back on sugars.
Take green tea extract
Take an omega three supplement
Try trauma release therapy too
I find if you go a couple days with out carbs it really allows you to heal and release emotion, a lot of people with ptsd find themselves veering over to KETO
There's a lot more you can do.
Dance and learning music for instance are great for the hippocampus, as is yoga.
>>
>>17641057

I had a feeling this was an actual medical thing. I've also been looking into SGB but in the meantime I'm running out of effective and healthy distractions and coping mechanisms and beginning to engage in risky behavior.
>>
Isn't there a program for PTSD therapy that's completely free of charge for veterans? I remember reading about it somewhere..
>>
>>17641001
Have you considered a puppy?
>>
>>17641001
>I need to cuddle.
Everyone needs to cuddle.
It sucks that the feminists in our society try to make all male-male affection somehow gay.
PSTD makes the need greater.
Best is cuddling your kids. You sound too young.
Ideally you get a girlfriend.
Otherwise get a good big dog, like a lab.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.