[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Desire`

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 54487.jpg (45KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
54487.jpg
45KB, 620x349px
So I think I finally understand relationships. In my eyes I have to be a desirable person, someone who the girl will want to show off to her friends, and family and whoever, someone who she can proudly say he is mine. Problem is I don't have that aspect in my life yet. I am not the most handsome guy so pure looks alone wont get me anything, and I am not that interesting I just sit home and play games on my free time. How can I expand my worth enough to find a girlfriend? What can I do to become good enough for a girl to say thats my boyfriend and be happy to say it
>>
get a job
>>
>>17640637
Quick Bump
>>
>>17640643
I am only 21, but I have a part time job so thats something. If it means anything else I have a car also
>>
>>17640637

You have many, many, many things a girl will be proud of. You just need to find yourself and be able to define yourself.
You don't have to be the most handsome or rich, your girlfriend will need to admire you, yes, but seeing the stars shining bright in your eyes should do the trick you know, shining when you play games or whatever you like doing. Just show the best part of you, and if a girl doesnt like it there's really no point in hanging out with her imo.

GL for this and sorry for bad english
>>
>>17640675
I appreciate the speech friend but I know that there needs to be more. No girl that I would want in my life would say to her friends yeah im dating OP he's a decetly attractive guy, he works part time at a store, and plays games on his free time. I have nothing right now that I can show my worth with.
>>
>>17640689
>No girl that I would want in my life

Maybe that is the problem :/
>>
>>17640695
The only girls that would like me, and one said she liked me were not that good looking and overweight. The biggest thing for me is weight because I used to be very overweight and I know that if your overweight it is a relefection of your true self, lazy, unmotivated, no self control etc.
>>
so.. I think you should search for girls in your area who are into gaming as well. Maybe you play the same stuff as them, then you can meet up to play together maybe. Or watch a movie together. Whatever works. I dont think just because you are at home all the time, you won´t find a girl. Good Luck :)
>>
>>17640781
Now the million dollar question here, how the hell do I find girls near me that play the same games I do?
>>
>>17640675
Lol liar. In order to make a girl above 6/10 proud (if she's not insecure), one has to be rich, handsome, educated and alpha. If you are not that, better start looking for girl below 6/10. You can try having a relationship with girls above 6/10, but in some point in the future they will start realising how they have much better opportunities and each day will be more and more distant from you.
>>
>>17640813
Man you must be really unhappy.
I feel honestly sorry.
>>
>>17640813
OP here I kinda agree with this guy, but there has to be more to it
>>
hmm one idea is a cracker-barrel. Hope you know what i mean. Didn´t know this word in english and used google. If you live in a bigger city i´m sure there are get togethers for gamers. I realized that we have many meetups in my city for all different kind of things. So if you find a gaming meet up group, you should totally join that :D
>>
>>17640875
Cracker-Barrel is a resturant lol I understand your general concept but its not cracker barrel
>>
>>17640811
is it a mainstream game? LoL for example?

In my city there's a park where all the geeky people hang out, and then there's the manga events. That's a hotspot for girls 16-25 that are into videogames and anime shit, specially LoL players

That being said I'm put off by the usual girls that are there, very childish and try to act up in a "kawaii" way. So many weebs and many are just asian fetishists.

Fuck man, I've met plenty of girls that play the same game as I do, but they're all pretty terrible.
>>
>>17640933
I play alot of the main games, World of warcraft, Dota 2, League, Overwatch,and pokemon.
>>
File: IMG_1004.png (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1004.png
23KB, 640x480px
Funny thing, i though about the same today. Not only for a guy to be proud to call me his gf, but also because i want to be proud of myself.
I think you can achieve that by achieving stuff that takes discipline, dedication, willpower and time. What that is won't matter THAT much in the end. It must just be obviois that you needed a strong character to achieve it.

I guess that's what peolple mean when they say vague stuff like they want a potential so to be "passionated". Probably means they want someone that will power trough if he really want something
>>
>>17640971
I understand your point there, but I can be passonite with my rock collection and that won't get me anything. I need to make a mark in this world, something a girl can say proudly and brag to her friends. I just have to find ways to achieve my dream and passion and I will get there
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.