[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All the bullshit aside, how do you deal with anxiety/stress?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

All the bullshit aside, how do you deal with anxiety/stress?
>>
Not OP, would also like to know, other than theobvious
>>
Talking to someone I trust about an issue. I used to do that with someone a lot, and they shared their issues and I offered comfort too... I guess I don't really deal with it now, since they decided to leave. I kind of just try to distract myself
>>
>>17640549

me personally? i try to put everything into context.

we tend to stress abotu things that already have answers, but we keep acting like they don't.

for instnace, if im going to be late paying rent. i know its not actually a big deal that'd be late, but the fact that im not doing it on time makes me anxious. but realistically, nothign happens and its fine.

if you're handling a sitduation like, talking to people think of it this way
>if they like you, great, your anxiety doesn't matter
>if they dont like you, great, your anxiety doesn't matter cuz you dont have to talk to them ever again.

what is your specific kind of anxiety?
>>
simple answer is you identify what is causing your anxiety and then you work on that until it gets better. oversimplication and easier said than done but thats about it.

you can use drugs/meds to treat the symptoms but unless you address the underlying cause youre not gonna get better.
>>
>>17640549
The most important and most effective thing is solve the problem which is causing stress and anxiety.

If you cannot solve it or you don't want to, you can try to:
>Exercise
>Meditate
>Spend time with your loved ones
>Talk about your problems with a professional
>Travel
>Take your mind off it with hobbies and such

Depends on you, mostly.
>>
I try to look at my situation like a spectator would look at it. Have you ever watched a movie and yelled to any character how stupid he is and what he should do in order to improve his situation? Or give advice to someone who is troubled? With an external point of view is easier to come up with more logical solutions, or help you overcome your problems thanks to the change on perspective.
I know this may sound a bit weird or "it's easier said than done" thing, but it works for me, at least to some extent.
>>
File: 1473024743854.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473024743854.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>17640549
If it's just a small stress issue; keeping yourself hydrated, meditating or exercising, getting enough sunlight and sleep would solve it immensely. For a rather chronic issue I suggest you to look more deeply about your diet, vitamins, minerals and gut health.
>>
File: 20160725_185227.jpg (1017KB, 1147x1358px) Image search: [Google]
20160725_185227.jpg
1017KB, 1147x1358px
>>17640549
I smoke!
>smoke what?
Well...weed, obviously!
>you degenerate!
LOL I'm so fucking stoned. I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and FUCKKKKK!
>inb4inb4inb4
inb4 haters haha fuck you guys seriously Opie use fucking drugs!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.