[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become desirable to women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

College anon here. Honestly, like a 7/10. Good looking, but nothing to write home about.

People enjoy me when they get to know me, but very few women take interest in getting to know me.

Any general tips to being more interesting/desirable to women at face value, as in if they just saw me in class/on campus they'd think "I wanna talk to him."

How do I convey "That thing" that builds that initial interest?
>>
>>17640480
>but very few women take interest in getting to know me.

this is wrong. Most girls I pulled acted like I dont exist at first. Its a tactic women use not to appear attracted to you - dost ask me why they do it, its women.
>>
>>17640480
>How do I convey "That thing" that builds that initial interest?

if you're already good looking, the only other things could be to improve your fashion and be more confident. really though, it all depends on the girl. some girls like guys that play guitar, some girls like guys that are ripped. you cant really appear interesting to every single girl but more girls will pay attention to you if you look good and act confident. the more i talk to people about women though, most guys dont know what they are doing, including myself, its just that some guys are good at taking advantage of situations.
>>
>>17640480
Post pic of yourself.
Have and healthy mind in a healthy body and show it to the girls you talk to, market yourself well. Ask them about their interests, see if they take interest in yours, if you find something you can do together, ask her to do it with her.
Once the real date is set up, make sure your interest in her is established because it's going to be aweful to go on a date without knowing if she's interested in you. If she accepts the date while knowing you're interested in her, you can go for the kiss during the date and from this point on everything becomes easy.
Works for both IRL dates and Tinder dates.
Key point is to be marketable, if you're nothing better than any other guy there's no point for them to date you, they want the best for themselves. They want to be able to brag to their friends "my bf is this, this, this and that!" and make them jealous.
>>
>>17640480
Dress well - clothes that actually fit you, more than any particular style.
Be clean and look neat.
Make sure you smile and act friendly.

And, talk to girls you're interested in first. It's unlikely that they're going to think "shit, that guy seem fine" and come and approach you.
>>
Be memorable. Have some things about you that catch the eye.
First of all the way you look. Obviously, being fit is a major plus, but you should consider your clothes and accessories too. You should always wear something that sets you apart from everyone else, but isn't gaudy, even if it's something minor, like a fancy ring or watch. Jewelry is more important than you think (but don't overdo it). You can try to convey a message through the way you look, for instance you could always dress a little more formal than the occasion calls. You want to be a guy that attracts attention, but not in a negative way.

Now, onto your "personality". You should always do more listening than talking, but you should say some things about yourself once in a while. People enjoy talking about themselves at length more than they enjoy listening about others for a long time. You should encourage people to talk about themselves, ask them non-intrusive questions and be an active listener. Obviously you should say some things about yourself, but never brag. The things you say about yourself should be slightly contradictory at times and should never be too revealing. You should appear to have interests in many fields and a strong opinion on anything, but you should never give full voice to those opinions. This way you'll appear mysterious and complex, qualities that spark an interest in most people.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.