[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm in a relationship and she is too...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: absolutemadman.jpg (35KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
absolutemadman.jpg
35KB, 650x366px
is it wrong of us to flirt and spend time together?

nothing romantic will happen between us as long as we're in relationships. we just enjoy each other's company but we're also attracted to one another.

is this dangerous?
>>
>>17640337
That's how affairs start.
If you want to fuck each other and you're in a relationship, just stay the fuck away from each other.
>>
>>17640344
is it really that clear cut? i'll be interacting with her on a daily basis and we've already established routines together.

she's in a 5 year relationship. i'm approaching 2 years. she and i would have to ignore a lot of voices in our head to risk anything romantic/sexual occurring. seems low risk, the reward being a good friend.
>>
>>17640363
you'll be fucking within a month, good for you
>>
>>17640374
that shouldn't be difficult to hide from my gf if we're being truthful senpai.
>>
>>17640388
She's already thinking about it in her head. Just like we do when we're connecting dots about our girlfriends, and her guy friend that's also in a relationship.

I had a work "wife" when I was with my girlfriend, and to be honest nothing happened the entire time we worked together. I was faithful to my girlfriend, and she was just unreasonably jealous. But, as soon as my girlfriend and I split up, I vented to my "work wife" who was married, mind you. And next thing you know, she says her husband is at work all evening, and I should come over.

Which just let me know my GF was right to be worrysome, and if I had showed a bit more interest in having an affair with this married woman while I was with my GF, I could've easily been smashing that pussy the whole time.
>>
>>17640363
It absolutely is.
You'll push the boundaries further and further, till you're actually cheating. If you're sexually attracted to someone, don't be their friend. There will be a night when you're drunk, a day you both argued with your partners, and it will happen.
You're really disrespecting your girlfriend. If she wanted to fuck some dude, and he wanted to fuck her, and they spent a lot of time around each other, would you be happy?
>>
>>17640399
>>17640402
i'll come back to /adv/ and take my paddlin' if this indeed goes badly.

i trust myself to do the right thing if such an opportunity were to arise.
>>
>>17640424
OP, reply to me.
Would you be happy if your girlfriend spent a lot of time around a guy she was attracted to, who was attracted to her and she flirted with him?
Why do you treat your girlfriend like this?
>>
>>17640424
I mean.. Worst case scenario, you're sleeping with two chicks, and best case you're sleeping with one chick. It's really not bad odds to play with. Have fun man, I don't regret my experience.
>>
>>17640430
my gf is fully committed to me so i suppose i don't feel threatened by any attention she gets.

she's an attractive girl. she gets attention from guys at school. guys flirting, buying her coffee/food, studying together. acquaintances asking her to hang out after class and such. she's transparent about it all. i remind her that i trust her and that i appreciate her honesty about this sort of thing. she understands there are lines that shouldn't be crossed and so do i.
>>
>It's a "cucks on /adv/ giving other cucks advice about how to be or not to be a cuck" episode

Kill yourselves
>>
>>17640459
>that guy that still says "cuck" in 2016
>>
>>17640450
She doesn't flirt back tho. She isn't attracted back tho.
You're crossing a boundary by hanging out with a person you flirt with and you're attracted to.
You're literally asking for trouble.
>>
>>17640477
perhaps.

i like the attention and sexual tension. the program i've entered is very rigorous. i am hardly able to see my gf so i suppose the flirting is filling a void of sorts.

i understand the difference between the two situations. i suppose i justify it by being a hypocrite.
>>
>>17640492
I get it, but you're not being fair.
If you cannot have a fulfilling relationship with your girlfriend dump her. If you don't want to, stop seeing your friend and work on your relationship.
>>
>op has his mind made up already, but asks for advice anyways

Much kek
>>
File: 1469859720213.jpg (162KB, 800x651px) Image search: [Google]
1469859720213.jpg
162KB, 800x651px
>>17640466
>>
File: 1461175374964.png (67KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1461175374964.png
67KB, 1456x1108px
>>17640537
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.