[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i try psychiatric medication again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: taylor3.jpg (32KB, 620x528px) Image search: [Google]
taylor3.jpg
32KB, 620x528px
or what?

i've been on so many kinds before, but that was back before i tried to be productive and help myself. now that i am actually trying, do you think they could help? they never seemed to do anything positive in the past. but maybe i was using them wrong?

if you've had success with them please tell me about how and why. i've been on countless SSRIs, MAOIs, a couple SNRIs and like lamictal (mood stabilzer), zyprexa (antipsychotic), and lithium.

i'm severely depressed and have a little suicidal ideation.
>>
>>17640320
>have a little suicidal ideation.
please talk to someone.
>>
>>17640320
WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA smoke WEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD you fagoo
>>
File: Eat-Your-Vegetables-Day.jpg (142KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
Eat-Your-Vegetables-Day.jpg
142KB, 693x693px
>>17640334
i've seen countless counselors. they're free at my school but the sessions are short and i'm not sure anything is ever accomplished. my life never gets better when i'm in therapy. only gets better when i decide to stop being a bitch about things and then i do.

>>17640367
i self-medicate with edibles but can't continue that forever because of drug testing. need to get this shit figured out before i get there i think.
>>
no medication is ever gonna help your depression, it will just make problem temporarily go away. handle your own shit, anon
>>
I had clinical depression really bad for a time.The only thing that helped was medication. It took awhile for it to work effectively, but once it did, it was p great
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-04-18-36-09.jpg (230KB, 800x527px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-04-18-36-09.jpg
230KB, 800x527px
>>17640371
Huh, I was just fucking around, anon. But since you've actually tried weed and it's worked for you, perhaps you would only need an anti anxiety drug that works as needed, something like Xanax. If you can't get that, maybe an older drug like effexor or something would be enough to take the edge off whatever it is that's causing your depression.
>>
>>17640392
really stupid advice
>>
File: elfpretty.jpg (74KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
elfpretty.jpg
74KB, 720x720px
idk anymore guys.
>>
>>17640493
Quick tip, nobody on 4chan knows or cares you're a woman, so posting this kind of attention seeking nonsequitor to gain sympathy does nothing here. You have to actually participate in your own thread.
>>
>>17640320
sertaline is pretty good it just makes you not sad
>>
>>17640320
No, use cannabis instead or change your diet and fast.

Pharmakeia = sorcery.

It's bad for you just like the semen demon you posted.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.