[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just getting out of a long term relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: mr. t.gif (726KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
mr. t.gif
726KB, 320x246px
So a month ago my gf broke up with me. We had been dating for 2 years and there were never any serious problems with each other but over the summer her mom died due to some rare form of cancer.

Her mom had cancer basically since I met her so we all knew it was coming but I wasn't the supportive boyfriend after her mom died. I seriously messed up handling the situation. So the semester starts and on the very first day she breaks up with me saying how she needs to go through all the grieving alone but that maybe one day when she's better we could get back together.

I have her in about half my classes and have to see her all the time, which is hard for both of us, so we started texting. The conversations are nice but I worry she's starting to drift away from me and maybe she'll realize after a certain point she doesn't need me anymore and then we'll be done for good.

I don't know whether I should give up or not, she clearly still has issues she needs to work through still but watching her just drift away is hard too. This is breakup is affecting every aspect of my life and I really don't know what to do...
>>
>>17640177
you really fucked up & she's done a good thing by dumping you. you showed a severe lack of character.
>>
File: 1465595692495.jpg (199KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
1465595692495.jpg
199KB, 800x453px
>>17640213
Yeah I think you are probably right.

I've been trying to make up for it but I think it's probably pointless at this point
>>
lmao, man up, talk to her and tell her how you feel. dont be over appologistic, dont spam sorry, say it once and make sure you are changed and you can support her and make sure to tell and convince her you did.

if you didnt, you're not ready for SERIOUS relationships and imo you should drop it.
>>
>>17640227
I think I've changed, or at least I realize how autistic I was for not picking up on what she wanted.

But she's still going through shit and I'm worried that if I approach her too soon she'll get even more upset at me
>>
I suggest a hard dose of talk to her and find the fuck out
>>
File: 1466439357729.png (162KB, 258x324px) Image search: [Google]
1466439357729.png
162KB, 258x324px
>>17640244
Ok so I really want to but whenever I try to bring up having a long talk with her says she doesn't want to deal with that right now.

Before you say she's definitely over you and op is getting cucked. She tells me deep shit like when she's crying after therapy or shit like that. She even called me last night to vent to me about something but it was only cause her normal venter was gone.
So clearly she can't be completely over me right?
>>
>>17640177
Unless you are being cucked, and unless you were a real shit boyfriend, she is gonna realize in few weeks that she fucked up.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.