[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Growing up without your friends/Being yourself vs Being an adult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: never good enough.jpg (22KB, 261x400px) Image search: [Google]
never good enough.jpg
22KB, 261x400px
I keep getting banned from the group of friends I hangout. A couple years ago, I got too angry over video games because I didn't understand the etiquette of competitive fighting games, but I fixed that since then. Now its that I'm too loud. I love to scream because I can't get physical with people when upset,excited or angry. Screaming funny nonsense helps relieve stress. However, I'm starting to get the feeling that they don't want me around anymore. The group is trying to socially excel themselves in life, and I never cared about that ever. A few new members of group have pointed out that I have bad social skills( bad with women, misbehave, screaming). I am a lot to handle, I am a wild man. I am at fault for my actions, but I'm starting to fell more like there dog, or problem "child". My mistakes define me more than any other action I do. I love my friends, They are the only reason why I live in this town. However, they don't like who I am, and I'm afraid to change for them because it will make me less of a person in my eye's. I would be like a dog begging for his master acceptances. I feel like my friends should just want me around. If they don't, maybe I shouldn't have friends anymore.

tl;dr
Should I stay with my friends and try to behave and be more social, even if it means being living with mistakes? I just want respect from people I've been hanging out with for 6 years now...

pic related
>>
>>17640063
>I love to scream because I can't get physical
You've traded one problem for another.

>Screaming funny nonsense helps relieve stress
Do it in private, not public

>The group is trying to socially excel themselves in life, and I never cared about that ever.
If they have ambitions in life and you don't there isn't much you can do about it.
>>
>>17640063
>I am a lot to handle, I am a wild man
I'm sorry, I legit laughed in the middle of a library

You quite possibly have autism.

Screaming to relieve stress is not socially acceptable behaviour. If you look around at what other people are doing, copy them.

If you can't do this, get some help

Consider finding a group of social outcasts that will tolerate you. Make new friends.
>>
>>17640063
calm down
>>
Basically, long story short. change parts of your behavior.
think about it, when child stops pooping himself, he is kinda forced to do it, yet its a good change.
you can change some stuff about yourself, like if you dont wash often enough do it, if you wear shitty style change it. make sure to understand there're personal perks (like religion, music taste etc) and there're things that you should simply learn if you wanna be treated like a human being, like not shitting your pants and not screaming like a fucking caveman in the public.
>>
>>17640187
>>17640190
>>17640192
>>17640218

ok, so no screaming anymore. That's fine. But what about returning to my friends? How I am I supposed to be myself if I am just a tame pup that doesn't scream? How am I supposed to have dignity without being myself? How am I supposed to say" i deserved it" when it's just society forcing its way on me?
>>
>>17640257
Having dignity for you means ''screaming''. Jesus Christ dude, read some fucking books about socializing. Like, I wouldn't like you near me either. Don't you read what you're saying? You're fucking embarrassing them.
You must change not for them, but for you and for your own well being. I don't think this ''screaming'' and ''bad behavior'' of yours brings you any advantage in this group you're hanging out with, so why would you still be like that? It's not them, it's you. You don't want to change because YOU think you're being yourself and original by behaving the way you do, but you're not. You will never be accepted by society if you act like that. Good luck growing up, old child.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.