[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LDR or FWB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1433700025831.jpg (178KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1433700025831.jpg
178KB, 500x377px
I met a girl on tinder 2 weeks ago and after talking for a week I went to her place and we had sex. She seems to be really into me and I like her too, but we're both at different colleges that are an hour apart. A couple nights ago she told me over text that she wanted to date me, which I totally would date her, but the distance has me unsure.

Is it worth the effort of having a long distance relationship, or should try to make this a friends with benefits type deal?
>>
>>17640027
It's just an hour... it's hardly an LDR.
It's, like, barely a distance.
>>
>>17640030
I guess I think it's a distance since I'm the only one with a car. If she wants to come over it becomes a 4 hour drive of back and forth back and forth for me.
>>
>>17640043
No public transport? No way to move from one town to the other?
I've been exactly in your shoes (just one car, 45 minutes apart) - we dated like that distance for 3 years and we met once during the week, and then during the weekend he came here by train and stayed over 2 days.
>>
>>17640027
This isn't a long-distance relationship
Fucking man up
>>
>>17640043
lol what? She better get on a bus or something and you better not pick her up if she's coming to you. That's horseshit.

As for you, yea an hour is a pain in the ass. I don't know where you live but if it isn't LA or New York, you don't know the pain of long travel.

If you like her enough, an hour is no big deal. My last gf lived an hour and a half away with traffic and we still met every weekend for two years. I fucking hated that drive but I enjoyed seeing her more than I hated the drive. We took turns coming to each other.
>>
>>17640058
>>17640114
We're in a rural area in a state that has basically no public transportation. We looked up online if she could take a bus here but there aren't any remotely near us, let alone one that would take her to me.

She posted on some app yesterday asking if anyone from her college was coming to mine this weekend and found a ride from some dude. After that I'll drive her back in a couple days. Getting rides from strangers just seems sketch as fuck to me, but I'm not sure what the other options would be.
>>
>>17640027
i was in a similar situation but the girl worked 5 times a week which made things harder. i met her on tinder and it took her an hour on the train to get here. we fucked straight away. it didnt really work out in the end. we couldent casually go on dates or see eachother so nothing could really developed properly. most of the time we spent taking to each other was on text. week end was the only time we could see each other and half of the time she wanted to see friends so we where hardly seeing each other. after about 3 months she started to ignore me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.